Chapter 9

Sierra's POV

 Shit! I can't help it, I am getting worried for him. Sierra get this straight, you cannot care for him. He will break your heart and leave you like that. Do not feel affected by his presence. Maybe I could just help him as a friend? Closing my eyes, I tried to composed myself and went back to work.  

By noon , I managed to finish all the sorting out that needed to be done and let's not forget about the beast who is constantly on my mind. I keep on replaying the kiss we shared. Maybe to him that kiss meant nothing but to me it meant a lot of things. 

Remembering the kiss just brought a smile to my face and on top of that I am getting overexcited like a hormonal teenage girl. What is wrong with me? Jesus! 

Then I remembered that the beast said he was not feeling well. Maybe I should pay him a visit just like he did when I was not feeling good. I suddenly feel myself being impatient to go to his mansion. So I took all my things and threw it in my bag and left the building. 

On reaching the mansion, I was suddenly feeling nervous. I know that his presence makes me feel things that I never felt before but this time I feel a bit heavy and I don't even know why. I even forgot about the naked girl from this morning and I don't know why I should even bother about that. 

Alexander is not even my boyfriend, he is my BOSS. Get that straight in your head Sierra Blooms. I didn't notice that I already reached the main door until I came out of my thoughts. I pressed onto the doorbell but no one answered. So I pushed the door and found that it was open. Making my way inside, I saw a tie lying on the ground. That must be Alexander's tie. I picked up the tie and make my way to the living room and saw Alexander sleeping on the sofa.

(Alexander sleeping)He looks so peaceful in his sleep, he does not have this serious arrogant face that he always have

He looks so peaceful in his sleep, he does not have this serious arrogant face that he always have. I could just sit there and admire him for hours. He is like Greek god. No wonder all those girls throw themselves at him. He is a gorgeous man. I lifted my hand and run it on his face. 

I couldn't help it. But shit! His forehead was so hot. He got fever. Oh shit! What do I do? Think Si think. First I woke him up and told him to go to his room. "Sierra what are you doing here," he asked. "No time for that. You are sick and need someone to take care of you. By the way where is Emanuel?" I asked him. 

"I sent all the maids and Emanuel home because I wanted to be alone," he said which made me start to think why he wanted to be alone? I helped him to get up the stairs and laid him on the bed. 

While lying him down I haven't realized that I had my arm on his waist and when he laid down I fell onto he. We were so close and I was immediately lost in his deep blue eyes. Realizing that we were in a quite inconvenient position as I could feel my whole body pressed against his, so I quickly got up from on top of him. Soon he was fast asleep while I called his doctor. 

Meanwhile the beast was sleeping, I prepared some soup for him obviously with the help of Jess. I face-timed Jess and she gave me instructions. I am definitely getting better and better at cooking. The doctor came and examined Alexander and told me that there should be someone to take care of him and he needs complete rest.

Plus he explained to me about all the medicines that he needs to take. "EMANUEL," I heard Alexander scream. I rushed to his room and saw that he was trying to get up. "No sir, you are not getting up. You need rest so please lay down. I made you some soup that you need to have and then you need to have your medicines. Oh and you sent back all the maids plus Emanuel home. Because you wanted to be alone," I said as I helped him back into bed.

 I was surprised when I saw that his face soften when I touched his shoulders to help him lay down. He looked so relax and I kept on staring at him. Thank god I looked away before he noticed me staring at him like a maniac. 

I quickly went to the kitchen and got the hot soup for him. He was so weak and it was the first time that I am seeing him somehow vulnerable. When I reached the room, he looked like he was about to fall asleep but I disturbed him by coming. "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your sleep," I said and made my way to his side of the bed and sat next to him.

 I could see that he was not going to be able to eat by himself but I still handed him the spoon for him to eat. "Can you feed me Sierra," he said looking a bit embarrassed. What Alexander is feeling embarrassed? Wow. I lifted the spoon and started feeding him but he flinch. 

"It's super hot," he said while fanning his tongue. I couldn't help but laugh at him. Poor thing. When he looked at me and saw that I was laughing he tried to put one of his serious face but obviously he couldn't and started to laugh along with me. 

The beast is laughing. He looked so carefree. I wish he laugh and smiled more often. He then slowly held my gaze and slowly leaned towards me. Is he going to kiss me again?

I waited for him to lock our lips but he came near my ear and whispered: "You can leave if you want." I looked at him in disbelief. "No sir it's fine, you need someone to take care of you and no one is here," I said hoping that he does not push it and thankfully he did not. 

After he ate, I gave him his medicines and he went to sleep telling me that I could go home now. I cannot leave him like and just go. My phone started to ring and it was Noah calling me. I completely forgot about him. Shit! "Sierra Blooms where the fuck are you? I have been calling you like crazy," he yelled.

"Sorry sorry sorry Noah, I am actually looking after Alexander, my boss. He is sick and no one is here to look after him so I have to stay," I said as I sat on the couch in the living room. 

"Oh, that's okay, I called because I was getting worried about you, love. Anyways, I am going to work at nine today which is in 30 minutes. Just thought to let you know," he said.

"Alright babe see you tomorrow. Also make sure to ask Drew out tonight, you have waited long enough," I said to him. "Yea I will. I just get nervous when I start walking to him. But I'm doing it today," he said before saying bye.

I returned in Alexander's room and saw that he was sleeping soundly like a little baby. He is so cute. I pulled a chair and went to sit beside him. And slowly I found myself falling into deep slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for your support. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. I love reading you guys' comments. It motivates me to continue writing.

-Love Mokshda