Adam Black

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support. If you guys get to the goal fast I may update again tonight.

Goal is down below 

AXEL'S POV:

"Axel" the hushed voiced continued to call but I could not open my eyes. I am just too tired. After taking sophia to my room, I tried to sleep but the couch, the growing silence and the echoing words of my family stopped me. 

"Axel" the voice called again louder and then I felt someone poking my cheek but I wouldn't open my eyes.

"Axel, I cannot sleep. Wake up please." the voice begged again this time sweeter and I gave up on sleep. I opened my eyes slowly to meet the figure of Sophia. She was crouching near the sofa. Still in her day clothes, she was sitting way too close and like always my eyes found hers. Her green eyes even in the darkness of my room seem to have a kind of lightening gleam to them. Their greenish color looked more deep and vivid. I bet that anyone can look at those orbs forever.

"Would you stop doing that?" She commented as she stood and walked back to the bed

"Doing what?" I denied 

"Gazing at me as if you are seeing me for the first time." She explained as she sat facing me

"Why would you wake me up when it is still four at the morning?" I questioned ignoring her words.

"I couldn't sleep anymore. I got bored by sitting alone and doing nothing. I called and texted Mitchell but he wouldn't reply. He wouldn't wake up. So who can I wake up next, Olivia?" Sophia explained and hugged her right hand closer to her and that action of hers didn't go missed by me. I saw it clearly and it reminded me of what happened earlier today.

 "Does it hurt?" I questioned as I sat myself 

"A little, but the pain will go in few days." Sophia confessed acting strong and it annoyed me to see her hurt and in pain. She clearly does not deserve such a way of treatment.

"Sorry on behalf of Liza." I apologized 

"You don't need to apologize for her. She is a grown up and she must take charge of what she does." Sophia argued and I nodded in agreement 

"She is not that bad but when she gets angry she goes wild." I promised as I walked to Sophia and sat next to her.

"I am tolerating her craziness just because she is your girlfriend." Sophia informed as she shifted a bit away from me.

"Who is the guy that you were crushing on before the wedding?" I bluntly asked and sophia's figure went all rigid in surprise.

"No one." she hushed after few silent moments.

"Come on, we are friends now and you already know my girlfriend." I pressured her even though I felt a bit uncomfortable dealing with such a topic. 

"I am going to kill Mitchell for telling you about my crush." Sophia grumbled

" My mother knows about it too and she already told me before Mitchell." I informed making Sophia's eyes double in size as surprise shook her.

"Olivia knows about Adam ?" Sophia yelled questioning and jumped on the bed facing me. Her eyes studied mine looking for any sign of lies and at the mention of the guys name I started to look for any Adams that work in our shared company.

"So his name is Adam?" I questioned wanting to know more. Why am I suddenly interested in knowing all about my forced wife?

"Yes." Sophia said blushing and in the speed of light her cheeks shined redder than anything. She looked down making of her short hair a curtain separating us and even though I knew that I was crossing my limits my hand moved freely to place her dark smooth hair behind her ear.

"There is no need to be shy." I promised her and when she looked at me with those big eyes of her something twisted deep inside me...I didn't feel pain but it felt like air got knocked out of me.

"Adam Black. Mr. Black's nephew. My dad raised him with me and we grew very close. His uncle didn't want him and was going to put him in an orphanage but my dad stopped him. Adam is my knight in shining armors." Sophia explained and I found myself torn between the need to know more and the sudden negative feelings that were growing in me.

"Where is he now?" I questioned sounding a bit rough

"He is an attorney.  I kind of cut all ties with him since our engagement." Sophia painfully explained and a tear drew its way rapidly on her cheek.

"Why?" I kept uttering a question after another 

"I had vows to honor. I promised god to be yours till death or divorce do us apart." Sophia answered and my head hung low because unlike her I didn't honor my word to god or to her. I kept on being with Liza and I am still with Liza...Why did Sophia had to be a goody two shoes?

"If you want you can go and start something with him." I offered as I stood up and walked back to my sofa.

"I cannot do that, not when I am sharing a room with another man, not when I am entitled someone else's wife. Adam deserves way better. He deserves a girl who can fully give herself to him and not be ashamed of what she is doing...I have been crushing on him since I was little and he flirted back with me. I thought that one day he will confess and I will confess back but I guess my fate is cruel." Sophia replied as her head once again hit my comfortable pillow.

"Both are fates are cruel." I announced earning a nod from Sophia

"Are you going back to sleep?" She questioned as I went silent for few moments.

"No, I am awake and this sofa is killing me." I replied and that when Sophia chuckled 

"Told you so." She teased.

"You know that my bed is big enough for the both of us?" I questioned 

"It is big enough for four grown ups but since you cannot admit that Liza's choice is horrid you cannot step a foot close to it." Sophia playfully announced.

"She will throw it at me if I say so." I playfully said

"She will certainly do." Sophia agreed.

THE GOAL THIS TIME IS 150 VOTES AND 80 comments