TO BE PUBLISHED + FAQs

Hello lovelies,

As many of you know by now, TMAHA is getting published. (Can we do another happy dance?)

My feelings have been all over the place since I found out myself

My feelings have been all over the place since I found out myself. And when I started getting so many messages from all of you, many supportive, loving and all the 'congratulations'.... yeah, my emotions.

Now with all the loving messages/comments, there has been A LOT of questions, and most of them asking the same thing

So I thought I will reply to them here!

Why does TMAHA only have 6 chapters?
- Because I had to take the rest of the book down, due to the publishing contract I signed. The publisher clearly stated, I can't have my full book available on any free platform.

Why did you take TMAHA down?
- The answer is above. It was a hard choice to make, lovelies. Everytime I come on wattpad and see only 6 chapters for TMAHA, my heart hurts.

In how many books will TMAHA be published?
- As far as I know, TMAHA will be divided in 3 books.

Why 3 books?
- TMAHA is a LONG book. Over 300k words in all. Most books ranges between 60k to 80k words. Very few goes to 100k or over. The math is clear 😉 In reality TMAHA should in fact be 3 books. I posted it as one on Wattpad.

Will all books be published at the same time?
- Nope. They will be published separately and a few months apart.

When will it be published?
- Book 1: TMAHA part 1, will be published late July/early August!! A few months from now, lovelies. *squeals*

What about the other two?
- I have no idea. But I am hoping book 2 to be published by the end of the year and book 3 hopefully beginning of 2018. *crossing fingers*

I live on the other side of the world, how will I get the books?
- No worries, the books will be available on all online platforms, including Amazon. As long as you have access to Amazon or any other online retailers, you can get the books.

Where will it be available?
- answered above. It will be available on all online retailers, including Amazon, Ibooks and others.

Will it be available in paperback?
- YES, both ebook and paperback versions.

Will it be available in bookstores?
- Unfortunately no. It won't be available in bookstores. But if you want to, when it's published, you can go to your local bookstores and give them a request. I will be doing the same 😄

What about your other books?
- I am still writing my others books on wattpad (and Radish). If some of you missed the news, The Mafia and His Obsession is currently being written right now. You can find the book on my profile.

Will your others books be taken down too?
- Unfortunately yes. BUT, I will finish them on wattpad first, leave it on for 3 months after writing 'The End' and then take it down. This is because of my contract with my publisher. But I am still writing on here, so for those who can't get the book when its published, can read it on here for free before I take it down. (This only applies to the Tainted Hearts Series).

What about covers and release date?
- My publisher makes some kickass and lovely covers. They haven't gotten to TMAHA yet but I know its going to be beautiful! When I have it in hand, I will share the cover with everyone. I will also announce the release date then!!

***

If you have any other questions, comment them and I will udpate you all more!

Again, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has read TMAHA. Thank you for all your support and love. It does truly mean a lot and I know I wouldn't be where I am today without your love and support. I am immensely grateful to all of you. Seriously, sometimes I just wanna cry when I read your messages. And I do hope you continue to support me just like this.

(I'm trying to think if I missed anything! Hopefully not! But I would highly suggest to keep this book in your library so that you can get updated on every news!)

My PM on wattpad is currently overloaded and I can't reply to all of you. Wattpad also started to delete the PMS when the inbox is overloaded so I end up losing your messages.

If you want to say something, either tweet me, post it on my wall, email me or the FB groups are always available.

Email: AuthorLylah.James@hotmail.com

Twitter: AuthorLy_James

Instagram: AuthorLylahJames

FB group: The Mafia and His Angel Therapy Group

Lots of love, Lylah xoxo