Presents and Surprises

Authors Notes: There is some smut in this chapter, if you would  like to skip it then go to the break in the page.

-------------------------------------------------------

            Harry was confused. He had been having the strangest dream about Kreacher starring in a circus as a lion tamer when suddenly he was panting wide awake. Why was he panting? Fuck what was-

            Harry moaned and thrusted his hips up as he stared down into the erotic sight of Draco between his thighs, lips stretched wide around his cock. Was it possible to smirk with a mouthful of dick? If so that is what he would classify the look on Draco's face.

            Draco released Harry from his mouth with a pop, his hand lazily stroking him. "About time you woke up. I have already prepared myself." Harry groaned at the mental image of Draco fingering himself while Harry lay sleeping. Fuck that should not be so hot.

            Draco grinned wickedly as he slowly climbed his way up Harry's body. "I am going to fuck you." Draco promised as he straddled Harry's hips and grabbed his cock.

            Harry moaned at the words and the contact with his throbbing arousal. He opened his mouth to say something but his breath had been taken from him when Draco's tight heat engulfed him completely. Harry clenched his fists into the sheet tightly to curb the instinct to thrust up.

            Draco looked down from his position on top of Harry and grunted at the writhing Gryffindor underneath him. He watched Harry clench and unclench his fists, his eyes were wide and darkened with lust, his face was flushed pink in arousal. Draco couldn't hold back, not when staring at the perfection that was Harry. Draco picked himself up and slammed down hard.

            Finally. Harry moaned appreciatively when Draco clenched around him letting him know it was okay to move. Harry thrusted up on every downward motion Draco made. Harry used one hand to hold onto one of Draco's hip and with the other, he gripped the back of the headboard to give him leverage.

            "So good." Draco moaned loudly when Harry's cock slammed into his prostate. Harry couldn't talk if he wanted to. Instead he let his body do the talking. Harry slammed so hard upward that Draco's arse slapped Harry's lap when he came back down. Draco nearly screamed as his prostate was brutally rammed into. "Yes." He chanted over and over loving the way Harry twitched and throbbed inside him.

            "I love your cock." Draco was thrilled at the way his words caused Harry's already darkened eyes to go nearly black. "The way it fills me, the way it throbs when I do this." Draco clenched tightly around the thick member. Harry closed his eyes and let out a whimper.

            "Draco." It came out as pleading. For what Harry wasn't even sure. He just needed something.

            "Mmm. I love it when you say my name. I like it even more when you scream it while you come." Draco leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of Harry's head. "You like the sound of that? Do you want to come Harry?" Draco whispered as he gyrated his hips harder, riding Harry faster.

            Harry was matching Draco thrust for thrust. The slapping of their skin was loud in the room but nearly as loud as their moans and grunts of pleasure.

            "I am close Harry. So close." Draco reached down between their bodies and grabbed a hold of his cock, which was leaking precum steadily. Draco's hand was knocked away by Harry. "Mine." Harry managed to choke out. Draco shivered at the possessive gleam in Harry's eyes.