post debut stage

April 2nd 2017

"I still can't believe it." Hyunwoo sighed with a smile, holding his arms out as he balanced on the edge of the sidewalk. The five members of Forecast, as well as their new permanent manager Jason, approached the large glass door of the nearby restaurant a few blocks away from the C.S. Building.

"Well it happened, and I'm still out of breath." Taeyang laughed, making a little gesture for Hyunwoo to walk normally on the center of the paved path. He finally moved over towards the rest of them as a car approached.

"The debut stage went great, good job you all." Jason smiled, opening the door for them. Chen quickly entered first, holding the second door open for them too. Everyone went in, Taeyang telling the waiter of the reservation as he waited for the rest to arrive.

After a small polite dispute of who would enter last, Chen winning the argument and continuing to hold the door for the new manager, Jason gave Chen a little pat on the back. "You're too polite, don't them beat up on you." he laughed quietly.

They approached a long table, at the head already sitting the CEO. There was a commotion of bowing and introductions, followed by everyone finding their seat.

"It's all on me, so order whatever you'd like." the CEO said after everyone had settled down, only resulting in more laughter and commotion. There were already wine glasses set up for each person, a few ounces of red wine for every glass. The CEO immediately raised his own, gathering everyone's attention once again.

"Cheers to the debut of Forecast!" he said cheerfully, the table full of the staff which all helped with the new group's debut cheering as well. Glasses clicked around the table, the CEO and most of the highly ranked staff taking a large sip and returning to their conversations.

The newly debuted idols glanced at each other, looking towards Hyunwoo in particular. Jason leaned in, whispering just loud enough for the group to hear. "Don't worry about drinking it, no one will notice if you don't. It's all just a celebration ritual."

Hyunwoo made a little nod, setting the wine glass back on the table. Alex glanced at the rest of the members, making a little movement of his glass as if to ask if they were going to drink a sip or not. Kaito wasn't sure, and he looked towards Taeyang for an answer, but the oldest was watching Chen sniff the rim of his glass. With a glance towards Hyunwoo, who was staring off towards the staff's loud conversation, he set his glass down without taking a drink.

Like dominoes, the rest of the members set their glasses down too.

"Soup's here!" someone across from the table said, a waiter carefully setting two large bowls into the center of the table and handing out smaller bowls to each person. The CEO's secretary pulled one of the bowls towards the opposite side of the table, Jason deciding to do the same with the second.

Hyunwoo extended his arm, mixing the soup a bit with his spoon. Jason made a little smile, picking up a spoonful and holding it above the steaming bowl. "Cheers." he said, nudging his spoon against Hyunwoo's, the metal making the slightest noise.

Kaito quickly joined in, followed by the others. "Cheers to a successful first weeks of promotion."

"And to an impressive debut," Hyunwoo added, laughing a bit at the makeshift toast made over a seafood soup bowl.

Alex spoke up, continuing as he looked towards Hyunwoo, "Cheers to good memories."

Hyunwoo made a little smile, nodding his head in thanks.

"...and loving each other." he added, making a knowing smile towards Kaito.

Kaito made a little laugh, nudging Alex's spoon. "Now you're just trying to make me feel better."

"Whatever happens, we're a team from now on." Taeyang smiled, patting Kaito on the shoulder and supported by several nods.

"Cheers!" Jason quickly shouted, everyone laughing and drinking up their own spoon of soup.