Ch3 : Finally Meeting

Chapter 3: Finally Meeting

     [Edited: August 19, 2015 / May 22, 2016]

     Recap: But I didn't want to wait, I wanted to see my little sister run out and hug me. Unfortunately, the world was against me so I just had to sit and wait.

     ----

     (Niall's P.O.V)

     We waited in the hospital for about 2 hours. I stood up, getting too hungry. "That's it, can we eat, we've been waiting for two hours! I'm not going to die of hunger in a hospital!" I exclaimed.

     "Yeah I agree, we should eat," Harry stood up. I looked at my watch, 1:23 pm. Wait. "Um, lads, aren't we supposed to be at the studio, recording?" I asked. Harry, Louis, and Zayn looked at me with wide eyes.

     "Oh yeah. . ." Louis trailed off.

     "Don't worry, I called Simon and told him what happened. He didn't understand at first, but I persuaded him. I also persuaded him into not telling the security or management yet, just informing them we were visiting a fan. We have a recording rescheduled next week, though," Liam replies, one step ahead of us.

     "Perfect, but let's go, I'm really hungry. If I don't eat soon, my stomach will start eating my spine," I laughed. The boys rolled their eyes at my immaturity.

     "Calm down, we're coming," Zayn replied, standing up. "Are you guys coming?" He turned to the rest of them.

     "No. I'm staying until Lilly gets out of the hospital and is safe and sound." Louis stated. I knew he wasn't going to leave.

     "Come on, mate, you have to eat, you can't starve yourself," Liam persuaded.

     Lou shook his head. We all took a heavy sigh. "I'll stay with him, you guys go get some food," Harry said, sitting back down. Reluctantly, the three of us agreed and walked out of the hospital. We got into the black range rover, our driver asking where we were heading. I answered and we sped off.

     "What are we going to do after all this?" I asked. Liam and Zayn kept silent, not knowing what to say. I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I took out my phone and clicked the Twitter app. I wanted to help Louis with all I can so I decided to tweet.

     @Niall_Official: Hi guys! @Louis_Tomlinson friend Lillian (who i don't suppose you've heard of) just got in a car accident, please pray for her, because Lou will tear apart if she doesn't get better. Thanks for the help guys, bye!! #prayforLillian

     I looked through a few tweets and smiled.

     (These are not real users; i hope)

     @I_<3_Nialler: of course we will pray, if she's part of the one direction family, then we won't stop until she gets better!!! #prayforLillian

     @ILY1D_1210: spread the word, we must not let the carrots get to Louis and Lillian they must LIVE!!! #prayforLillian

     Then, there were others that just broke my heart.

     (Again not real users - hopefully)

     @Directioner_4_ever: I don't care about Louis' "friend." WHEN ARE YOU GUYS COMING BACK ON TOUR? THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING #DONTprayforLillian

     @1_D_Luv: this is probably just for publicity, there is no," Lillian Tomlinson" she is a fake, or if she IS real then she is a total freak and crazy 'fan' that hacked into Niall's acct & started a hashtag about her to "prayforLillian" Gosh people are so idiotic these days smh #DONTprayforLillian