Chapter 21

a/n: Here's the second part of this update! Yay! Two chapters for one! :D I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I had fun writing it. Have a nice weekend. xxx

This is torture

This is torture. My Milashka looks so hot today that my brain is fried. Like chicken. Corey is no better than me. The whole contest he kept drinking water like his throat was as dry as a desert, his eyes trained on Sang. And her cheery girl little dress! Please, have mercy for the poor Russian I am! She's still wearing it, even though Luke already won his big fat chocolate frog. 

Dumbledore replaced our water with milk and we all have two normal-sized chocolate frogs each and are enjoying watching my Milashka eating her first, her eyes closed, moaning like it's the best chocolate she ever ate in her life. I'm looking around me like I'm possessed, searching for fruits and finding none! Only chocolate, everywhere! It's a Luke paradise, but certainly not a Raven paradise! Where are all the fruit cups when you need them? Fucking shit! I need to get up and find those House Elves. As I'm getting up from our table, I see my Milashka licking her lips, slowly and my jaw drops to the floor. I think I almost fly to her, getting a little bit of chocolate from her hand directly in my mouth while I give her an intense look, full of meaning and then I lick what's left of the sugary delight that's on her lips.

" In two nights, Milashka. Be prepared for your Russian and our Corey. We won't do anything you don't want to, but with us, little Ved'ma, you'll want to. " I whisper in her ear, moving closer to her. Kids are starting to disperse a little. There is only the little girl from Hufflepuff left. The one who's always sticking around Sang. What's her name again? Alicia? Yes. I can see that Axel wants to tell me to be more subtle with the child present, but he can't say a word because he's trying real hard himself not to woo her right now. Sang shivers at my words and I know she's perfect for us. I envelop her in my arms like she's a little precious China doll and I hug her, probably better than the Greek. I kiss her on the lips once, twice and I can't help but squeeze one of her ass cheeks under her little blue and white skirt. I really need to stop or everybody here will know what a Professional Russian like me is packing under his belt. It could make some guys jealous, you know.

" I love you, Milashka. "

" Oh, Raven... I love you too, my Hunky KO... "

" Remember, two nights and we'll pebble your world. "