Chapter 33 - Just Walk Away

Luke's POV

Being three months pregnant with twins is much better than having four kids at the same, but not as good as having one at the same time. I stood in the front yard, the cold breeze hitting my body, the trees swaying side to side as I look at the strange yet known person who was standing before me. Eryk tried stopping me from coming out to confront him, but he couldn't. 

Since getting the call from Michael a few days ago that Mr and Mrs Moore passed away as well as his parents, and also that Justin is blaming me for it all, I wasn't shocked at all. Sure, my biological parents did die, but was it my fault they were sch horrible parents to me just because of my status? No! Nor was it my fault Michael's parents were such trash towards me and omegas. So if the moon goddess gave them what they deserved, how is that my fault? 

"Come on, brother. Do something. You're this big bad white wolf, why don't you do something, huh?" Justin question as he stood in front of me. I looked at him, his stance showed he was ready to shift, his pockets all buffed up holding something I wasn't aware of. 

"What do you want, Justin?" I asked him. 

"I want you to pay for what you did!" He said loudly towards me.

"What did I do?" 

"You got us kicked out of the pack, you got Mother and Father sick and now you killed them. Michael's parents too. You need to pay for what you did, Luke."

"I did nothing. If the moon goddess thought they deserved it, then who am I to say otherwise? Plus they did look for it. If they only treated me like a son and like a somebody then nothing of this sort would of happen." I said to him.

"You're an omega, you deserve to be treated like shit. All omegas are worthless crap and they deserve to rot and die. And you made my best friend become one. He became one just like you. A nobody, a disgrace to all wolves, a weak, worthless piece of washed up trash!!" He exclaimed at me loudly.  "You're not my brother. No omega would ever be my brother. Especially you." He added. 

"Justin, stop!" I warned him.

"What if I don't stop? Huh? What will you do? What will anyone do at this point?" He asked.

"Justin I'm not going to do anything to you. I advise you to just leave." I said softly trying to hold in my anger. "I'm not the state to have such a argument with you knowing where it will lead."

"You got knocked up again?" He asked chuckled. "You're just bringing worthless mutts into the world. That's all you are good for. Bringing other trash into the world." He added.

Before he was able to say another word, I quickly shifted, the clothes I had on tearing as I shifted, my not so big round belly completely being noticeable in my wolf form. I launched at him in the flash of a seconds. He managed to push me off of him, then quickly shifting as well. He snapped at my neck getting a hold of it and bit down on it harder. The pain being unknown to me as my focus was on getting him off of me. His wolf was bigger than mine but I doubt it was stronger. He began to pull on my neck, the scent of blood hitting my nose as he began tugging harder. I dug my claws into his back and pushed hi off of me with my back legs. I shook my body getting some of the blood of my fur. I launched at him, my claws digging into his face, I then bit dug it into his neck his howl showing his pain. His back legs trying its' best to push me off, but failing. My hold on his neck getting tighter, my teeth going deeper and his actions becoming slower. I looked into his eyes, watching as his body becomes weaker and weaker by a simple bite to one spot of his neck. It maybe cruel, yeah, but I warned him not to continue. 

As his eyes was about to close, I released my canines from his neck and turned got off of him. His body moving slowly, his breathes starting to get back to normal. I watch as he shifted back into human and crawled his way to a rock where he leaned back on. I turned around and began walking towards the house when a sharp pain hit the back of my wolf, sending me to the ground. My body felt as if it was powered off, the burning feeling rushing through my body. I shifted back into human form which made the sting even worse. I look at the floor where I saw a syringe with a touch of purple liquid left in it, meaning it was nothing else of wolfs-bane, which explained the effect it hard on my body.