Chatper 24

I didn't know what to say. What could I say? I had no reason, no real reason to get to know him. I just.. want to.
"Well! Speak up!" He yells, his voice piercing my ear drums. I cry out, squealing. Shying my body and face away from him. His sudden outburst of anger always send chills and terror to flow through my figure.
"You're scared of me, aren't you" He chuckles. His words cause me to flinch as I slowly turn my head to face him. Once my eyes had locked into his mask, his chuckle turns into a menacing laugh. He drops the diary, grabbing my throat with his now free hand. While the other slams against the tree to grab my attention. I gasp as his grip tightens around my neck. Out of instinct, I begin to struggle, holding onto his wrist, trying to pull his hand away from my neck. But of course. It doesn't work.
His grip tightened even more as he continues to laugh evilly.
"I'll show scary I can really be." He laughs, lifting his free hand away from the tree, taking hold of the bottom of his mask, slowly turning it to the side. Revealing his mouth. My eye lids open more and more as he slowly tilted his mask. Once his mouth was fully revealed, my breathing was heavy and my heart was pounding out of my chest. His skin was so dark and grey. His lips pale. His mouth begins to twitch as he smirks, showing his sharp, fang like teeth. I begin to pant as his smirk grows, opening his mouth and slamming it shut in a biting motion. My entire body jolts in terror. Only causing him to laugh more. His grin grows, opening his mouth once more to lick his teeth. However, by doing this, he cuts his tongue, causing it to bleed, due to the sharpness of his teeth. He leans closer, hanging his tongue out the corner of his mouth. Blood drips from it, landing on the dirt.
He continues to lean closer and closer. His mask now only inches away from my face. The blood from his tongue, dripping into my chest. Creating droplets of red onto my [f/c] shirt.
He raises his free hand, bringing it to his mouth. I watch in fear as he bites down on the glove covering his middle finger. He starts pulling his hand down, the glove still clamped between his fangs. He does one last yank of his hand, and it comes shooting out the glove. My breathing becomes deep as I feel a lump grow in my throat. I wasn't going to be sick. This was just pure fear. He opens his jaw, causing the glove to plummet to the floor. I watch as it falls. Lowering my head. Once it makes contact with the ground. I hear Jack chuckle, followed by a hand under my chin, lifting up my face. My gaze is met with Jacks mask. His face even closer than before. My body starts to panic as tears fill my eyes, ready to erupt at any moment. Jack removes his ungloved hand from my chin, reaching out to my face. The appearance of his hand caused me to become paralysed. His face wasn't the only thing that was grey. His hand was too. He had long fingers with sharp claw like nails.
His hand made contact with my cheek, causing a gasp to escape from my lips as my body tenses. His slowly trails his hand and fingers down the side of my face. His claw like nails gently grazing against my skin. He continues to trail down, all the way to my neck, which was now free as he had removed his other hand. His other - gloved hand, was now down by my collar bone, near my chest, pushing me against the tree. He watched as he moved his hand down my skin, but he stopped at the centre of my neck. Just to the side. His claw like nail flicked against my skin. Causing me to flinch in fear. My body was too tense and felt completely paralysed. I felt like I could not move at all.
Jack new this, and he found it funny. He lifts his head, smirking at me. I just stare in terror, wondering what he was planning. But soon my wondering question was answered as I felt a sharp a pain in the side of my neck.  Jack had dug one of his nails into my skin. Causing a deep hole like cut.
"Gah!" I cry out as pain fills around my neck. Jack removes his nail, causing blood to trickle down from the wound. He chuckle as he lent down to my neck. My eyes slam shut and I grind my teeth as I feel the wet touch of Jacks tongue against my neck. He started to lick the blood from the wound he had made. I felt disgusted, scared, angry and terrified. I didn't know what to do. All I wanted to do was fight, but all I could do was just stand there as my body froze and became numb.

Jack continued licking my neck, like a cat licking its paw to clean it. With every swipe of his tongue. I felt a grin form on his face against my skin. This irritated me. 
He took one last long lick, starting at the bottom of my neck, right the way up to my chin. I breath heavily through my nose, my eyes slammed shut.
He pulls away, chucking, causing me to open my eyes and stare at him. His mask was still tiled to the side, only covering his eyes. His mouth and teeth, still on show. Blood dribbled down the corner of his mouth, but he doesn't let any go to waste. He pokes out his tongue, licking up the blood from his mouth. My body shudders and shakes from his actions.
I start to gasp for air. Jack was pushing a lot of weight into my chest to keep me still. It felt like he was compressing my lungs.  My gasping increases, like a fish out of water. Luckily he notices in time as I feel his weight remove from my chest. Causing me to wheeze. Jack just laughs, raising his ungloved hand to his mask, pulling it back over his mouth. Covering it. I wanted to hit him, push him and just run. But I felt like I had no energy. It felt like I had no control over my body. Like I was trapped, just made to watch what was happening.
I wanted Jack to just leave me there, but instead, he lifted me up, bridle style. I tried to fight it off, kicking and squirming.  But I suddenly felt a sharp prick, like a needle in my thigh. I yelp as I fluid fills my veins. My visions stared to blur as the world around me faded to darkness. I was unconscious.