Find

It was clear that I had ran out of different ideas since I haven't been able to come up with a better idea other than to just slowly gain the trust of these personalities. But how much time do I actually have before I get "fed" to some sort of animal. I don't know much about this place. All I've seen was the computer desk and a bunch of machines with pipes coming out of it. Surely I must be in some place underground since the hallways were made of cement and there were no natural sunlight coming from any windows since there are no windows.

What did I do wrong to end up in this place? I can't just die here without actually trying to escape. I may have gotten myself in more trouble since I have lost the trust of Hedwig since he seems to be the most gullible out of the rest. I lay back down and close my eyes. Hoping to pass some time wishing that I would wake up with a brilliant idea.

My eyes flutter open as they try and adjust to the bright light coming in from the other side of the door. But the door is open. Wide open. It had felt like if my heart stopped beating for a moment. This might of been my bright idea but it was evident that there was a arm around me. Unable to know who it is I shift in my spot causing the person to lift its head up.

"You know you really hurt my feelings," Hedwig's voice is heard behind me. There's a sigh of relief that it is Hedwig and not anyone else.

"Sorry Hedwig. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," I say trying to sound sympathetic.
Hedwig sits up looking at me so not to feel all awkward I sit up as well facing the child.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks looking at me. "Mr.Dennis was talking about you kissing him. And how he thought you were a good kisser."

Shocked at the fact that Dennis even talks about me to the other personalities. And even how he supposedly said that I was a good kisser was shocking to me and yet kinda good that I am making an impact on his life. He could be a tool to help me get out.

"I mean only if you want to et cetra," He trails off.
"No go ahead kiss me," I say hoping that this would gain his trust.
"Really? Alright. Uhm, 3-2-1." Instead of an actual kiss his lips were on the side of my face. Oh how innocent he was just amuses me sometimes. When he pulls back and looks at me I just smile hoping to not worry him if he had done it correctly.
"You might be pregnant now," he says looking at me

Wow he really is that innocent.
"You know sometimes I listen to my Kanye West album and dance to it next to my window," he says out of random breaking the few moments of silence. The word 'window' stands out to me. This may be another opportunity for me to escape.

"Do you think I could watch you dance next to your window?" I ask with hopeful eyes. Hoping that he would say yes and I would be able to signal someone for help.

"No not now I barely made it down here without getting caught. I'm going to go sleep now. I have to go since the others like to email that doctor lady saying they need help," the boy says getting up and walking out the door closing it.

I laid back down knowing that I had more than one option to escape. Only if Hedwig allowed me up into his room to see the window. I slowly drift off to sleep.

The next time I woke up Hedwig was calling my name by the door.
"Pst, Casey," I hear by the door. It was Hedwig. I look at him co fused still lying down. "Come on," he says motioning me to follow him. I get up following him. My heart beats faster as I walk down the different halls I've never been through before. We soon make it to what looks like a child's room with different colored drawings and things scattered across the desks and counter tops. Hedwig goes over to the radio and hits a button playing loud music. As he faces to it I soon realize that there's not a window here. Or maybe it's just hiding behind something. As Hedwig's dancing stops so does the music.

"So what do you think?" He asks walking up to me.
"It was great. You said something about your window?" I ask hoping that I wasn't fooled to think that there was an actual window here.

"Oh you mean this," he says walking over to a large piece of paper that is drawn to look like a window.
"See it's closed. Now it's open. Closed, open, closed." I feel tears forming in my eyes as the hope inside of me fades away.
"You thought it was a real window? So you could escape?" He asks his facial expression changing.
"No, uh you said you wanted to show me something cool, right?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"I don't think I should show you," he says looking at the ground.
"No show me! I would love to see what it is," I say putting my hand on his shoulder. He walks over to a drawer and pulls out a black box looking thing.
"Here. Pretty cool right. You can listen to people and they don't even know you're listening. I stole it from Mr.Dennis," Hedwig says. I reach out to grab it. Feeling the heavy weight from the walki-talki.

I touch the buttons on the top. "Don't touch that," Hedwig says looking at me worried.
"I-I just want to see if it works," I say twisting the knob  the top hearing static then a voice is heard through it.
"Yo whatup."

My heart nearly stops beating as I hear someone else's voice for the first time in who knows long.
"Don't say anything," Hedwig mouths to me.

"Hello? My name is Casey Cooke. I've been abducted by another man please send help," I say quickly into the walki-talki.

"Who the hell is this? And how did you get one of our walki-talki's?" The man asks not getting the point I'm trying to tell him.

"My name is Casey Cooke. Please send help," I say again into it. Hedwig soon running off to get something then running at me with a bat. I quickly doge it by moving out of the way. The child obviously scared by what is going to happen soon disappears and another personality comes into play.

"Please. I don't know how much more time I have left," I say into it knowing that's the last thing I'll be able to say to the outside world.
"Who are you?" The man asks from the other side. The other personality takes out hi hand motioning me to give him back the walki-talki. Not willing to give up this very useful piece of equipment I hesitate before handing it over. He twists the knob making it turn off. My heart sinks to my stomach. But at least now  knows that I am missing or in need of help.

"You shouldn't be up here," he says. The Boston accent makes it clear on who I'm talking to. It's Dennis.

"Why are you doing this? Please if you let me go I promise not to tell anyone. I'll make up a fake story," I say hoping to gain some leverage on him.

"I'm not going to be failing for your manipulative tricks. They don't work on me," he says shaking his head.

"I'll do anything. I heard you liked the kiss. You want me to do it again? I'll do anything within reason. Please but just let me go," I say hoping that this could change his mind.

Instead of waiting for an answer which would've obviously been no. I go in for the kiss. Our lips together. He kisses back. This possibly could work on helping me escape.

"Please-just-stop," I hear him say between breaths. Our foreheads together as he talks to me.
"You can't be doing this. I won't be able to resist," he says sounding defeated. I've found Dennis' weakness. But I almost felt sorry for him. Sorry that this Patricia lady was practically controlling what he does at this point. Possibly while finding a weak point within Dennis I've found one within me.

200 reads! Thank you guys so much! This chapter was somewhat a bore to write since there's nothing much happening. But it has to be made since it pretty much builds up my story line for the future.
I'm kinda at a writers block for this book but I'm sure this is just me staying up too late writing this. Currently it's 1:06am and I'm up writing this so I can publish it lol.

Anyways please leave feedback I love to see what you think of this book so far and your thoughts and insights about this story!
Show your support by voting for this story!
Add this to your library so you'll always know when I update!
-
-llvevo