Consider It Payback.

Zack POV

We are just finishing up practice, "Okay boys good practice, rest up and eat right." Coach blows his whistle after that, that is our signal telling us we can leave.

"Who been through our bags?!" David yells while looking through his bag, Jacey and Christy start laughing.

"What's so funny about this? Somebody took my damn chewy bar!" Tony starts going through his bag like there is no tomorrow, I look at Tina and Layla.

They both have suspicious looks on their faces, "David and Tony. Ask Tina and Layla about your bags." After I said that Jacey and Christy laughter grows louder.

"Tina and Layla did ya'll take my chewy bars?!" Tony shows a disbelief look on his face, because he knows that they took it and ate it. "I'm not even going to react to this, lets go Tina before I leave your ass here." Tony walks out without saying anything else, "Oooo, He mad at ya'll" Jonny points at them and laugh.

Tina stands up and grab her things, "Shut up, before I hit you in your face." She hurries out the gym, "Don't be mad because you ate his chewy bar!" Jonny shouts after she left.

"Well that's that, Jacey are you and Zack having another tutor session?" Jacey looks at me, "Um yeah, we are." Jonny nods his head and head out, "Jonny can Christy ride with you? She lives in your neighborhood."

Jonny looks at Christy, "Is there anything else you haven't told us?" Christy looks at her feet, "I actually forgot to tell you that type of information." Jonny chuckles , "Lets go, and David go home before you sleep here tonight."

David falls asleep almost anywhere, it is so hard to wake him up that we leave him where he is. "I am, I just have to say bye to my dream girl. Ah! Jonny I was playing!" David runs out to his car and we all follow him out to the parking lot.

David and Jonny already left by the time me and Jacey comes out. "What time is it?" I look at her with a playfully shock look, "You're talking to me now? And its about 7:15." She rolls her eyes at me, "Well you are my tutor, I was going to have to talk to you eventually."

"I told you that earlier that you won't going to be able to ignore me." We make it to my house in no time, "Nobody's home again." She is talking to herself, but I answer her, "Yeah and since I get home late West will either go with my parents or stay with our grandparents until we pick him up." She nods her head and follow me upstairs, "Ah! Oh my god! I almost died."

She is breathing hard and holding her chest. "Did you almost fall down the steps?" I arch my eyebrow at her, "Would you believe me if I say no?" I laugh at her, "Can we just get this tutoring session over with."

We get to my room and Jacey takes her shoes and my jacket off, "Thank god I can take this off without Jonny having a fit." Jacey has a nice body, flat stomach, nice size boobs and a round butt. I shake my head to get the thoughts of her out of my head.

"Okay lets start with math first." She starts pulling out her books and all I could look at was her body.

After Tutoring

It is 8:30 and we are just now getting finish with studying. It was hard for me because of Jacey attire. Jacey is on her phone, "What do you wanna do until I drop you off? I know you don't like staying by yourself."

She looks up from her phone, "Um nothing, we can just sit here and wait."

I look at her as if she had just grew two extra heads, "How come you don't want to do anything?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Because last time we did something you said your stupid comments and made me cry. I don't want to go through that again." After she explains herself, guilt goes all through out my body.