16: Just Like Your Father

Song: NO EXCUSES 

Artist: NEEDTOBREATHE 

Just Like Your Father

Saying she was beautiful wouldn't actually describe how she really looked. She looked breathtaking, fierce and full of confidence as she kept her head up high. Her lips pursed as she glanced around the room taking everyone in, observing them.

Then we locked eyes and just stared at each other. The corner of her mouth raised as her eyes softened. She snapped out of her gaze when Federico tapped her on the shoulder. She looked at him as he motioned her to walk.

All the Smith's walked to their assigned table as we watched them. It seemed to be only four females which was Gabriella, a woman that looked a few years older than her, another one older and then an elderly woman. The woman who was a few years older wore a simple black dress and it was quite noticeable that her baby bump was there. The other one who was older wore a teal green ball gown matching her short cut black hair. The older woman wore a long bright red dress which made her lovable since she was short.

Then there were the males. There was probably about seven males yet one of them I recognised as Dominique. I've come to the conclusion that Gabriella probably tags him along everywhere. The other six were clearly Smith's since you could see the resemblance. Three had dark brown hair in their own style while two had a few grey hairs, they I'm assuming is David and Jacob Smith the sons of the real start, Jonathan Smith who sat in the middle.

"Damn a table full of hunks," Alicia smirked and out the corner of my eye, I could see dad staring at them.

"Alicia since you know so much about them why don't you explain who is who," Claudette spoke up while eating one of the mini chocolate bars that were sprawled out on the table.

"Since you asked Claudette," Alicia said while rubbing her hands. She pursed her lips at the Smith's table then started talking.

"Obviously, you know Gabriella, Adam's little girl toy." Alicia winked as I glared at her.

"Who's the pregnant lady?" Mason asked as he poured glasses of water for everyone.

"That is Federico's fiancée, Kendra Knight," Alicia answered then sipped her water. I took in Kendra Knight's appearance and she was definitely attractive. She had long blonde hair, sparkling silver gray eyes, fair smooth skin, sharp cheekbones and pointed nose.

"Well, Federico Smith definitely has taste." Mason's little brother, Dennis Taylor spoke up. He was only sixteen yet you could tell that he was a lot like Mason.

"She's like ten years old than you," Claudette said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Yeah but you're only two years older than me Clauddie," Dennis replied from across the table.

"Adam, Henry he's doing it again!" Claudette called out as Dennis wiggled his brows at our little sister.

Mason, Henry and I laughed knowing that Dennis only does it to piss Claudette off. He wouldn't lay a hand on her because he knows he has to get through Mason then Henry and me.

"Who's the woman with the short hair?" Dennis asked afterward.

"That is the one and only Madeline Smith," Nikita answered as she rolled her eyes. "She owns Smith Gems which Cole is Executive Director to in London. She's their aunt."

"Why'd you roll your eyes?" Mason asked as he threw a raisin at her. She twitched then picked it up from her dress and threw it back at him.

"I think I can answer that one," Mom spoke up. "Smith Gems has been growing lately and let's just say it's becoming a big competition to Lady Mineral."