||Chapter 13||

"Miss Sene, you are taking forever!" I heard Mr. Queen shout at me from the living room.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back.
It was already 7:09 and we were still in the penthouse.
Even though Mr. Queen could come any time to work, he always leaves at 6:45.
Well, not anymore...

I tightened my high ponytail with my long straightened hair and looked one last time into the mirror. I was wearing a black, pencil skirt that didn't even cover my knees and a formal, mid sleeved grey shirt.

Mr. Queen also insisted I should wear a dark blue tie and trust me, I tried.
"Mr. Queen..."
"Yes..?" he asked suspiciously.

"I can't tie the tie."
He didn't answered.

Suddenly, the doors flew open and a very angry Mr. Queen came into my bathroom.
"You never knock do you?" He eyed me dangerously and took the tie.

He unbend my collar and wrapped the tie around it. He did some magic and the tie looked perfect. He tightened it a little too tight on purpose-
That sadistic bastard,

And said, "let's go."

We walked outside and a luxurious, matte-black Audi was waiting for us and a man, maybe in his forties, opened the doors for us.
Mr. Queen let me go in first and we drove off to the company.

The drive was silent until Mr. Queen leaned over and whispered in my ear,
"If you ever take that long again I'll drown you in that pool." He said that so calmly it send a shiver down my spine and I blushed as I remembered that day he threw me into the water.

We walked in silence until we reached his office.
He took out his keys and unlocked the doors.
He looked at me and I looked at him, patiently.
We both went inside and he sat down so I did too. And just like the first time, we sat opposite each other in his breathtaking office.

He gave me a huge pile of papers.
"You will look through them, separate the important from the unimportant. The important ones you will answer or work on. The rest you can throw away. If it's something very important you bring it to me." He said and I nodded. He continued, " you will make me coffee, black with extra sugar every morning. You will follow all my meetings throughout the week and remind me if I forget about any." I nodded again.

He looked at me in satisfaction.
"Okay, let's open up your office."
We stood up and walked out of his office, he took out an another set of keys and opened a door next to his.
The office was small and cozy, the difference between mine and his was huge.
I took the stack of papers and placed it on my new desk.
I looked up at Mr. Queen and he at me.
"Like it?" He asked.
"Yes." I said casually with a smile and a nod.

It felt like for a moment, a little, tiny moment, his stare didn't seem so cold, but that couldn't have been true because this man is made from ice.

He turned around, walked out and closed the doors behind him.

I sat in my desk and began to look through the papers.

How the hell am I supposed to know what he thinks is important and what's not?

I didn't even understand what was in those papers. I had no idea what the project S7742L was or who the hell Mr. Golly was.

Funny name, though. Golly. Lmao.

I threw away charity because I was nearly certain he did not want to see those.
I took the papers over the project S7742L on a pile to give to Mr. Queen.

I noticed that on my desk was a week schedule with Mr. Queen's meetings.
After a good hour, I was done with separating the papers. I had 2 small piles because the rest of them landen in the bin.
I was nervous and hoped I separated them wisely.

I wanted to give them to him but how the hell am I supposed to get out of here?
I walked to the door and wondered what I could do.

I had no idea what I should do so I just went through the papers again. And again. Until it was 12. Then I was dying out of boredom.
I answered some emails on the computer, making sure the spelling and grammar were used correctly.

It was 1pm when Mr. Queen opened the doors to my office.
"Let's go." He ordered looking at me. I stood up and walked up to him. We walked together downstairs, to what seemed like a built in restaurant.

We sat together at a private table and we ordered whatever we wanted. I kept catching  him staring in my direction, but none of us said anything.

We started talking about some projects that he's planning to do, and I found myself just looking, and watching his lips move with every word.

Maybe this isn't so bad...