Chapter 10

Sierra's POV

I suddenly started to feel a sharp pain go down my spinal cord. I slowly opened my eyes and remembered what was happening. I fell asleep on the chair when I am supposed to be looking after the beast. 

I placed my hand on my shoulder trying to ease the pain but in vain. I need to stay awake, he might be needing anything at anytime and I can't be asleep. You need to stay awake Cici I thought to myself while slapping my cheek slowly to get rid of my sleep. 

My attention was caught by a sudden whimper that came from Alexander. I immediately looked in his direction to check what is wrong. He started to sweat a lot and was shaking at the same time. He had a frown on his face as if he was seeing something bad. He is having a nightmare. "Sierra," he said in his sleep so quietly that I almost couldn't catch what be said. But I heard. 

He is dreaming about me? Maybe I am the monster in his nightmare, I thought to myself and laughed at my pathetic self. Then I realized that I need to calm him down because he seems to be having a very bad dream. I lightly touched his shoulder and he seem to relax at my touch. 

"It's alright, I am here Alexander. Calm down," I whispered trying to calm him down. He finally relaxed and I noticed that he didn't wake up. It feels so good to know that he relaxed by the sound of my voice. This guy is making me feel things that I have never felt before and I am scared.

I kept on looking at his angelic sleeping face. How can he be so serious when he is awake? He looks dangerous but now he looks like he is a happy man without any worries. I caressed his cheek and leaned closer to him and placed a kiss on the corner of his lips. 

What are you doing to me beast? I am not in love with you now, am I? I met you just a week or two ago. Yeah that's impossible. Maybe just an infatuation. "When you are around I I feel my heart flutter. The way you laugh with me just a few hours ago makes me go crazy," I whispered more like to myself. 

Anyway he is asleep so he won't know about this. The moon light shines perfectly on his handsome face and when I looked at his lips which were parted, I couldn't help be wanting to kiss him with all the passion that is currently inside on me. I want to show him all the emotions that was brewing inside of me.

 But that is never going to happen. He is a player and never going to do commitment. He doesn't do love. I can't help but remember the first time we met when I knocked against him and I didn't even listened to him and ran to the elevator. 

Then the second time when I accidentally poured all my iced coffee on top of him. These thoughts brought a smile to my lips. I was so rude, how bad of me. Coming back to reality, I saw that my palm was still against his cheek and he leaned into my hand. He also got hold of my wrist not letting go. And that's how I spent the night before falling asleep again with him still holding onto my wrist.

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt the sharp pain still present in my back. I put my hand on my back and tried to rub it to make me feel better. I stretched my arms and then I realized about my surroundings. 

I was on the soft bed of the beast with a fluffy blanket wrapped around me. This feels so nice. I don't want to get out of this bed. It's too comfy. Then a soft singing voice caught my attention. 

It was coming from downstairs. I got out of the comfortable bed against my will and made my way to the stairs. It was smelling divine. It's pancakes. I LOVE pancakes. It was the beast who was singing, I could feel his presence. I was as if attracted by his scent. He smelled like mint. I liked his scent.

Reaching the kitchen, I saw the beast who got his back facing me while cooking and singing. His voice is so beautiful. I could feel myself getting drown into his words. How can he be so perfect?