4

Mina's POV.

"Aish... Mr. Gong gives us a hard time right now." "Hehe. So true. We only have 5 mins. Don't worry." Tzuyu said while smiling. Our teacher is giving us headache. He's telling some nonsense stories about his experiences.

"Okay class before we end up I would like to hear the summary of what we have taken today from Mr. Park Jimin." "Jimin-ah! Wake up!" Kim Taehyung tried to wake him up. Gladly, he woke up. "Wh...what...." He said while yawning. Ugh... Disrespectful. "Mr. Park. Please summarize all the things I have said." While looking at our teacher like a sheep, he said "You said I should summarize everything you've said."

......

Can you tell me what kind of answer is that??? How old is he? Jimin and Taehyung laughed their butts off while us, the other students, looked at them disgustingly. Mr. Gong smirked. I know he's annoyed. They spent 2 mins laughing. They felt embarrassed. We kept quite for a solid 3 mins and the bell rang. We bid goodbyes to Mr. Gong. Before I could get outside, That Jimin guy just ran through the same door, bumped at me and never said sorry. Just one word. I'm really annoyed but then I let it slip.

Too many students in the hallway. But I know I saw Jeongyeon talking to Nayeon. Well even Tzuyu saw them. She tapped Jeongyeon and glared at Nayeon. They said goodbye to each other and when Jeongyeon looked at my direction, there is a little tint of shock in her face. But she stayed cool. A little bit weird for my sight but ehh.

"Hey there Mina! Nice seeing you again." She said joyfully. "Hehe.. me too. Isn't that Nayeon?"

"W-who?" She stuttered. She looked nervous. Looks like hiding something. "Aish... maybe I'm tired. Reason to question you if you're talking to Nayeon last time." She sighed. We laughed softly about my statement.

"Ready to dance?" I just gained energy because of what she have said. "I was born ready!" She laughed at my gesture. We walked to the next class. While we're walking, I thought that what if that is Nayeon? Why is she talking to that girl? And it looked like they are not talking about some serious things. They looked happy. I just sighed and smiled. Tbh, they looked good with each other.

Chaeyoung's POV.

~~~ When Sana asked Chae~~~

"Well Sana... He's that guy who is caring. A little bit savage but kind. He's like me but the thing is he's taller." "Yeah I can see that." We laughed at her sentence. "But another thing that is in him is... hurting kind people. Well I added it just now. I didn't know he'll hurt someone like Mina. I disgust him." "But he's your brother here right? How about your relationship?"

The words she said just hit me. How about our relationship. About our bond. About our promise. I just shrugged in reply. I should talk to him. Clearly about every single detail that I knew just this day. I need explaination from him. I want to know why did he broke Mina's heart and why did he broke the promise. It popped from a side of my mind and I just felt so angry. It broke my heart too. I know that he's an innocent guy.

Why did he do this?

~|~|~|~|~

"Good bye, Ms. Park" "Class dismiss." We all bid our good byes with our new teacher, Ms. Park Sandara. Well, yeh some of our new teachers here are from the group 2NE1. I'm a fangirl but I kept quite since no one recognizes them other than me and Sana.

"How can all the students not notice that they are the former members of 2NE1? They're so popular." I shrugged. "Maybe they don't know them." "That is so messed up." We both laughed. Thats true. How can they not notice them?