||Chapter 14||

As days and weeks went by, it was actually really nice working for Damon. I got really used to it.

One Friday, I was called into his office.

I knocked, and he told me to come in. I sat opposite him, like always. Seeing him, and talking with him made my heart skip a beat.

"Miss Sene, tell me, have you had any papers over the High Tower project lately? I just had a phone call that it was due yesterday."

I stiffened up.
"Uh... y-yeah, but I thought you were already busy with a similar project so I-I threw them away." I already knew I screwed up. He looked up at me very seriously and didn't say anything.

"You what?"

I didn't say anything.

"Very well, we'll discuss that when we get home." He simply added and took a deep breath.

"Damon, I really didn't know-"

"You're dismissed, Miss Sene."

⏳......................................

After a few hours, the drive home was very silent, but Damon didn't seem angry anymore with me. Yet he didn't talk to me. It seemed like that project must've been really important for him.

When we entered the penthouse and Damon threw his blazer on the couch, I couldn't take the silence anymore so I walked up to him and grabbed his muscular forearm.

"Damon, please. Don't be angry with me I really didn't know those papers were so important."

He looked me in the eyes and came dangerously close.

"I'm not angry with you. I can never be. But... I might have to punish you..." he said teasingly as he pushed me against a wall and I nearly got wet from his doing just that. And then I felt his soft lips on my neck.

He started kissing, nibbling and sucking on my sensitive skin and I almost moaned at how well he did that. After a while he sucked so hard it hurt and I pushed him away as I winced.

He gave me a big hickey, and not only one. I looked at him surprised and he licked his lips. I could see lust in his eyes.

"Tell me Natalie, are you still so very much not interested?"

"You're my boss, and I'm your employee. That's all we are, and all we're gonna be." And then I simply went to my room, and closed the doors behind me.

I kept thinking about what I said, and wether that was the right thing to say. Was it really what I thought?

When I walked out of my room, I couldn't see Damon anywhere. I walked out on the balcony and saw what a great and warm weather it was. I changed into my red bikini and jumped in the pool.

After a few minutes I saw Damon coming out. He didn't say anything. He took his shirt off and his sweats, leaving him in his boxers. I blushed and looked away. He jumped in the water and splashed water in my face. Then he resurfaced close to me. My body started to get hot.

He took his hand out and grabbed my waist, before pulling me close to him. So close, that my breasts were pressing onto his chest. I put my hand on his chest and felt his muscular body.

He stared deeply into my eyes, and for a moment he was so close I thought he was going to... kiss me. But then he didn't.

"Maybe I want to be something more than just your boss."