I : The Return

SAGE ALEXANDER

"Uhn uh fix your face hoe

"Uhn uh fix your face hoe."

"Excuse me? Baby you dragged me out of bed at one in the morning, deal with it." I side eyed my best friend just as my fist pounded against the black oak door.

"Oh you got an ol' nasty attitude." Nadia, taunted away, amused by my irritation.

"Hold my dick."

                                 ______

It was a Friday night in Atlanta and with this September heat all I wanted was to lay in bed and eat ice cream — not sweat out my edges. This ATL heat was no joke and her little friend, humidity didn't quite see eye to eye with me either.

Stealing glances at Belly every so often, I quietly laid in bed, working on a lab report that should've been completed days ago. With my attention stuck on Sincere and Tommy my head shot up just as my bedroom door swung open.

"Wake that ass up!"

Shaking my head, I hit pause on the movie and watched as my best friends Nadia & Kamryn bum rushed me.

"Whatcha doing?" Kamryn sung softly, plopping her thick figure down beside me.

"Well I was enjoying my night, but looks like that's over now though."

"Ok bitch, that was rude! What's wrong, bae acting up?" Nadia questioned as she climbed atop of me, pushing my laptop off to the side.

"Me and G are fine Nadi." Groaning, I reached around her for my computer. My efforts however were short lived as she swatted away at my hands relentlessly.

"My night was so peaceful, why lord." I closed my eyes and wished them away.

Peeking one eye open I grimaced as the two remained sprawled out, crowding my bed.

"Damn y'all still here?"

I had devoted countless hours to Harry Potter and Twitches as a child and for what? I had yet to receive any type of magical powers. A spell for wishing bitches away would have been perfect right about now.

"She needs some dick."

"You can't whisper for shit Nadi." Kam threw her head back in laughter while I glared at the two.