icyy

LEILANI HALS ANTHONY

I'm going over to Lucas house, since his parents aren't going to be there untill Tuesday. I'll just come to give company.

Ooh and sorry, I'm Leilani I'm Lucas girlfriend we've been dating for 3 years.. I'm not the crazy bitch type . I'm 'popular' and don't waste my time you know.. Lucas said he has a stepsister I wonder if she's nice? I heard my bestfriend Loni talking crap about her because she's too young for our grade but oh well...

Keloni loves too mess with the new kids until someone gets beat up.  I'm not the fighter type because I'm wasting time fighting people than I get my pretty face ugly.

I knocked on the door, after seeing A red headed girl open the door.

"How may I help you"

"Can I come in? I'm Lucas girlfriend" I smiled at her.

"Oh sure, I can't believe he actually got a pretty gurl not a thot" She opened the door for me to come in...

She problably said that because I want dressing inappropriate. I was wearing a green sweater and knee cut jeans and multicolored 7s.

"I'm Leilani" I side hugged her.

"Vanessa, you could call the nessa"

"Kool" I said walking towards the living room which I seen Lucas smoking blunt.

"Hey Bae" he smiled at me.

"Don't hey bae me, wth did I call you about smoking?" I said getting angry.

He stayed slient. I grabbed the blunt out his hand and threw it into the sink and turned the water on.. " one day you're going to die.. and I already warned you " I said walking out.

Just breath Leilani. Just breath.

VANESSA LYNN ORTIZ

that all happened so fast. It ain't funny. Leilani looked like she was just about to hit him but controlled her anger. Damn but Lucas got a good one. She's actually caring for his health like some bitches don't do . Because this is there name FAKE with the letters in real capitals.

"Lucas you good?" I asked.

He glared at me. And went into his room. I still have to sleep in his room because all Mom and Winston room smells like is Sex , Pure of it. And it's really disgusting.

But RS who doesn't have a guest bedroom? We use to have one.

I'm just Finna take a bathe and sleep down here.

The next day.

I got up and got dressed in the mm . I waited downstairs for Lucas. Because I needed a ride today s8nce I decided not to walk.

..

Man's are talking too long.. I went upstairs in his room seeing him shirtless . But with black jogging pants and master 12s.

I covered my eyes " can you hurry up please " I said .

He didn't reply but I heard footsteps coming my way. "You look beautiful" he whispered into my ear.

I blushed . "Thanks but hurry up"

"Igh babygirl" he said after I walked out.

A few minutes later. He came back wearing a white top and black sweatshirt.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed my backpack.
The whole car ride was slient.

I walked to were Ladeja was. "Hey gurl" Deja said .

"Sup Deja"  I hugged her.

"Let's skip class" She said.

"What why?" I asked.

"Because I'm tired of all ms.uranus talks about"  Deja rolled her eyes.

Yes her last name is Uranus. Frfr who's last name is that?  Her name is Melanie-Den Uranus. The 'Den' is pronounced 'daw' with a French accents

So practically her name is Melanie is in your Anus. Because 'Dans' in English is 'in'.

Rs I'm running out of ideas.. comment some🙃

Lucas called Vanessa 'beautiful'  😏

611 words

-Nique .

No comments no update .