Chapter 15

Deandre Martin

My Hummer bumped the new Future as I made my way through the streets of Miami, headed for the one place I dreaded the absolute most

My Hummer bumped the new Future as I made my way through the streets of Miami, headed for the one place I dreaded the absolute most. Lil Haiti was on the the craziest parts of town, but I had to go get this drug money straight with the Haitians if I wanted to finish up my club for the New Years grand opening. Money was on the line, and it was time to start getting my shit moving by triple, not double.

"These damn Haitians stay onnat' bullshit. 'Ion know why you ain't bring Choppy.", AJ complained his young ass off in the passenger seat, showing nothing but the bitch side in him. I been doing business with these Haitians since forever, they take good care as long as you give them the respect.

AJ was a lot more cultured and a hell of a lot more intelligently spoken than Choppy. I'd rather bring someone who can talk their ways out of a situation, than someone who will talk their way into some shit we can't get out of. Being a nigga with common sense, AJ was the better choice for this shit. Choppy would be on stand by in the area if anything blow up, but I highly doubt it.

"Stop bein' a pussy. We go in, ya' exchange a few words if I need ya' too, we get the product from these niggas, then we get the fuck out. I've already paid them they cut, so it's smooth sailin' my nigga, no need to worry.", I shook my head as he just nodded in understanding.

I usually dreaded having AJ tag along because this lifestyle was like a double life for him. He was too damn smart to even be a part of this shit, but you can't take a nigga out his hustle, and I won't knock him for it either. If anything, he's smart for having a back up plan if shit hits the fan, and overall, I'm proud of my nigga for keeping his shit lined up.

"So, what y'all niggas plan to get done in Mexico? First it's the Haitians, now it's the Mexicans.", he cut the music down slightly, engaging fuller conversation about business progressions.

"Yeah, we couldn't choose the Cubans because it would've started a war. They're too close in proximity, and doin' business wit' both would just be askin' fa' a death wish.", I explained. "The Mexicans actually sell shit fa' the west coast, so it would just get mo' business boomin' out 'dea, which is mo' income."

"I get what you sayin', but what about the whole situation with their sixty percent policy? That's takin' too much out of our pockets if we not splittin' fifty-fifty.", he played with his chin hair in deep thought.

"You right, but who says we're actually gonna' give them the sixty percent? We offer them fourty, and machinery. If they turn it down, fuck it.", I shrugged.

"You playin' a risky game foo. We don't need no heat on our shoulders right now, and the way you're thinking, it's the first way to start some shit.", he raised an eyebrow as we came closer to our destination.

"Their men are gettin' gun downed as we speak wit' the whole war wi' the Koreans. They can't turn down machinery, especially the kind we got. You take this downfall, and use it against them. Only a prideful bastard would turn it down.", I cut the engine to the car as AJ nodded his head in approval.