Chapter Thirty Three

***

We were all seated in the bus.

"Okay people, our journey begins. Hope you have your notebooks, cameras and recorders." our professor said.

"Yes, sir." we all replied.

"Good. Let's go then."

He took a seat and the driver started the bus.

I turned to Lucas,

"Here we go, handsome."

"Yup." he smiled at me.
-
The journey began well. Most people chatted, others had earphones or headsets on, listening to music. I was amongst those listening to music.
Lucas sat by the window. I looked at him. He was quiet, staring out the window like he was thinking about something important.

 He was quiet, staring out the window like he was thinking about something important

I took my earphones off and wrapped my fingers around his arm. He looked at me.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, with a smile. He smiled back.

"You. And me."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Crazy we turned out to be close." he chuckled, "When I think that you called me gay the first time we met."

I laughed.

"Oh, I forgot that."

We chuckled together. Then I noticed someone staring at us a few seats ahead. Brianna and Bella. Why did they have to attend the same course and classes as us?
They gave us a nasty look before looking ahead again.

"I hate those bitches." I murmured to Lucas.

"That's why I like you." Lucas mused and kissed my forehead.

"Mmm, do that again." I moaned playfully, imitating him, a little too loud though because the two guys ahead of us turned to our surprise.

"Whatever y'all are doing back here, keep it for a room." one mused and they both laughed before facing their front again.

Lucas and I looked at each other in amusement.

"It's embarrassing." I mused and Lucas laughed.

***

After one hour and thirteen to fourteen minutes on the road, we arrived Cove Neck.

"Here we are students. Cove neck."

We all looked at the busy and rich city. One of New York's cities with high per capita income. We were gonna have fun.

The Cove university was going to welcome us. We were going to stay there throughout our field trip.
-
After about thirty minutes driving through the town, we reached the cove university. As expected, the campus was chic and clean.
We were given some free rooms in the dormitories to share in twos.