Chapter 28

Bryce POV

"Cap. may emergency call ka!" Narinig ko sa pager.

"Direct transfer it to my line!" Utos ko sa kanya.

"Hel-" natigilan ako when I heard Catalina's voice.

"Bryce!!!! Help me!!!" She cried.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Calm down Catalina. Are you okay?" Sunod sunod kong tanong sa kanya.

"Bryce, he's going to kill my baby!" She sob

"What baby? What are you talking about?!" I asked out of confusion.

"I'm... I-..." I couldn't barely understand her dahil sa iyak niya.

"Calm down. Hindi kita maintindihan!" She finally stop crying.

"I'm pregnant!" The moment she said she's pregnant parang huminto ang mundo ko.

"Ano? Did I hear you right?!" I asked.

"I'm pregnant and someone's trying to kill my baby!" She cried.

"Are you fucking out of your mind! You're not going to survive this pregnancy. Your heart is too weak for that. Catalina, are you even thinking straight!" I traced her location. I told Andreas about putting trackers on her and the kids just in case trouble knocks on their door.

"Bryce, HELP ME PLEASE!!! HEEEELP ME!" she screams. For some odd reason I can't find her. Something's blocking her tracker. This is not good! 

"Where are you?" tanong ko sa kanya. 

"Br-... Hi-n-d--i kit--a maint-ind-ihan" sagot nito. 

"Catalina, hindi kita marinig. Nasaan ka-" the line went dead. 

Andreas POV

"Don't stop until mahanap niyo siya!" utos ko sa mga taohan ko. When I was about to go inside the house may tumawag sa cellphone ko.  Unknown Number!

"Hello?!" sagot ko.

"Andreas, Bryce here!" I felt relieve when  I heard Bryce. 

"Bryce.." I didn't know how to open up to him. 

"Is everything okay there? I can't track Catalina! She just called me, she said someone's trying to kill her baby?" Paano siya na contact ni Catalina? 

"She's messing. She said she was meeting a friend. She left without her bodyguards!" I finally told him the truth. " We can't trace her also. I'm afraid something bad's going to happen to her. We need to find her ASAP!" 

Catalina's POV

Hindi ko lubos maisip na magagawa niya ito sa akin. Pinag katiwalaan ko siya pero may masamang balak pala ito sa akin. I should've listen to Andreas when he warned me. Nasa bandang huli na talaga ang pag sisisi. If something bad were to happen to me and my baby, ang sarili ko lang ang masisisi ko. I trusted him, I told him everything, lahat lahat pero bakit ganito? Bakit nagawa niya akong lokohin at saktan. Pakitang tao lang ba lahat ng kabutihan na pinakita at pinadama niya sa akin? How will I escape from him when he knew everything. He even took my trackers. How can I be save now? and who will save me from this monster?! 

I can't panic. I need to think straight... Tama! Kailangan ko maging matatag. Pero paano ko matatakasan ang demonyong ito?