ii| Apocalypsis

"Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do."

duo

duo.

Apocalypsis

a surprising and previously unknown fact that has been disclosed to others

════════

WATCHING CHASE DISAPPEAR INTO HIS GROUP OF BOYS, I LOCKED STARES WITH NATHANIAL.

He sent me a small smile, his top lip curving upwards slightly as he sent me a small wink. I looked down onto the ground as my cheeks warmed before looking back up; Nathanial, however, was pulled away by Chase who noticed our mutual exchange and led his best friend towards the canteen.

Turning my body around, I walked towards the cafeteria where my best friend Anastasia Heart usually waited for me. She stood there, completely unaware of my existence, texting on her phone. Technically, there were no phones allowed in school but luckily teachers didn't care about sixth formers; the rule didn't quite extend to us as much as it did for anyone in years 7 to 11.

I approached her as her brown eyes darted up from her phone to land on me. A large grin overtook her face as she tucked her phone away, opening her arms so that I could hug her. I wrapped my arms around her as she did the same to me, embracing me tightly. "I haven't seen you all day," she said through her smile as we pulled apart.

"Three days, all of which we had spoken on the phone to each other but it still feels like an eternity," I agreed, pushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Okay that doesn't count," she stated as I laughed, "what? It doesn't! We were discussing school work every time we spoke to each other. Mostly to do the stupid humanism essay which neither of us understand."

"I ended up doing it," I sighed, "I needed to get it over and done with and I can't even tell if it's shit or not."

"If it's less than an A you'll have to re-do it," she reminded me as I groaned, throwing my head back in dramatic effect.

"Don't even," I complained. "How was English?"

She rolled her eyes, leading towards me the line for the food, passing me a tray as she grabbed one for herself too. "It was great, I managed to do my government and politics homework," she stated.

I bit my lip, "that bad?"

"She drives me crazy, I can't believe doing homework in her lessons calms me."