Chapter Thirty Four || Song Cry

Chapter Five || Song Cry
__________________________________
What am I supposed to do?
Hold it all together when I think of you?
In my heart I'm thinking you were gone too soon
May you rest in peace, yet I can't sleep
It's my point of view
Got me in a state of mind, I'm so confused
Crying raindrops so that I can bloom
So what am I to do?
I can't hold back these tears
They say a man ain't supposed to cry - August Alsina
__________________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

Chapter Five || Song Cry__________________________________What am I supposed to do?Hold it all together when I think of you?In my heart I'm thinking you were gone too soonMay you rest in peace, yet I can't sleepIt's my point of viewGot me in a sta...

"Damn, this is cute as hell." Lauren commented as she stopped at one of the racks in the store and picked up the hanger that clasped an all black embroidered mesh bodysuit. I turned and looked at her and indeed it was a cute shirt. It was all black sheer with red and green roses covering the breast areas. These kinds of items were popular now in Atlanta and I'm sure in many more places now. It was seen on tops, bottoms, shoes, and even purses too.

"Yes, that's cute boo. I could definitely see you in that. Then your birthday coming up too, you know you gone need some fits cause we going out for your twenty six." I told her as she held the body suit up to her to make sure it would fit. It was always like Lauren to get something to small because she wanted it to fit to her, then it would end up too little and it'd just be a total waste of money.

"True, true. This will go cute with my black leather string up skirt I bought from Forever 21 the other day. Extra small or small?" I gave her a really bitch look at the words extra small as she held it up in front of her body while waiting on my answer. LaLa was in denial about her weight gain over the past few months. She knew damn well she couldn't get her ass in no extra small nothing.

"Bitch, if you don't put this extra small down and go buy it. I'll be outside." I told her as I snatched the extra small shirt from her and put it back down on the rack. She rolled her eyes playfully and got in line to pay for it. I shook my head as I headed outside to get my baby girl off the little train ride they had around here. I'd seen my assistant Chelsea in here with her daughter, so I let Rae go while I shopped around with Lauren's difficult ass for a little bit.  

It was around four and we'd found ourselves at the Lenox Square mall, shopping around for clothes that we really didn't need. It was just a little retail therapy for us, we both needed it so after I got off today and picked Raegan up from school, we decided to shop for a little while. By the time I got Rae from Chelsea and thanked her, I saw Lauren leaving out of Bebe with her bag in hand, and we met.

"Did you enjoy your train ride baby?" I asked Raegan as I held onto her hand tightly while we walked along the halls of the mall.

"Yes mommy, it was fun!" She responded cheerfully with that big smile on her face. That was what I lived for and that alone made a smile come onto my face too. It wasn't very long lasting though. I sighed as I caught eye of none other than my baby daddy walking in the hall. Before I could even fully register it into my mind, Rae pulled her hand away from mine quickly and took off running.