Chapter Thirty Eight || Too Good

________________________________________
Yeah, these days I don't know how to talk to you
I don't know how to be there when you need me
It feels like the only time you'll see me
Is when you turn your head to the side and look at me differently
Yeah, and last night I think I lost my patience
Last night I got high as your expectations
Last night, I came to a realization
And I hope you can take it - Drake
________________________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

Chapter Thirty Eight || Too Good________________________________________Yeah, these days I don't know how to talk to youI don't know how to be there when you need meIt feels like the only time you'll see meIs when you turn your head to the side an...

It was around five o'clock in the morning and I found myself up, without no sleep so far. I hadn't been to sleep all night and with all this shit on my mind, I knew I wasn't gone be able to go any time soon either. As of right now, I just sat in the bed and stared at the woman that I loved more than myself. I don't even know why, I was just in a daze of thoughts and she had become one of them after what had been discovered just hours ago. Shit crazy and I really didn't know how to make sense of it in my head.

It was like, deep down I knew she had nothing to do with it, but at the same time I couldn't be too sure these days. I swear all of this shit in my head had a nigga mental fucked up. I didn't know what to think or what to even believe, but I knew not to assume shit from previous experiences in our relationship. Thing is, how do I even approach the situation without throwing accusations? I was still trying to figure this shit out in my head and with her awoke now, all of those thoughts were placed on pause.

"Baby?" She mumbled as she stirred in her sleep. Still my gaze didn't leave her as her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me through sleepy eyes. I didn't bother to say anything and a small sigh left her mouth before her eyes got wider and she spoke. "Is everything okay? You haven't been to sleep at all tonight G."

"Nun for you to worry bout Kam, just go back to sleep." I told her and finally let my eyes drift away from her and to a specific spot on the wall. I didn't know whether to tell her the truth and see how she reacted or keep this shit in and try to figure another approach for the whole situation. I just knew with all this shit in my head, it was driving me crazy. Paranoia was setting in and I was trying my best not to let that shit take a hold of me.

"Gionni, tell me what's going on." She said as she pulled herself up into a sitting position on the bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. I looked towards her and those thoughts began to run wild again. Was this girl playing me? Was this all a setup from the beginning? Could my love for her have me killed? Could all of this shit be a lie? Was Kamille the Kamille I thought she was? All of these questions filled my mind while I looked at her, as if the answers were written into her skin. I had so many questions that needed to be answered as soon as possible before I spazzed out and did some stupid shit I'd regret for the rest of my life.