Day 22 (Part 1)

Author's Note *Important*

I don't know how many times I have to emphasize this but here we go...

1) I update whenever I have free time

2) I update whatever length I want the chapter to be

3) I am REALLY busy. Like REALLY, REALLY, REALLY busy.

These past two months I have been very occupied with my Mosque, volunteering, and school activities and I've been finding it very difficult to write. Usually, when I write it takes me hours-It's a long and tiring process. I don't know if it's just me as a person or all authors feel this way, but with the pressure to write and update every week, writing is becoming like a chore. Of course, the aftermath of writing a chapter is awesome! I get to hear what you guys have to say! However, along with the awesome comments, come a lot of 'Update, Update now or I'm going to hurt you, etc' comments. 

These I've never really understood (and still won't understand) because the more you rush an author, the worse their writing's going to be. 

So, basically:

Good: Asking when the next update will be (ONLY IF I DON'T POST IT ON MY BIO STATUS)

Bad: Repeatedly asking when the next update is when I already posted and messaged about it, immediately telling me to update when I just did two minutes ago, threatening me to update 

(If you're still reading this- comment 'I like Kale's face!')

I know that it is unfair to wait so long and when you finally get a chapter- it's a short, crappy one. Nonetheless, it doesn't make it anymore okay to call people liars or any other offensive language. Do I like making you guys wait? Of course not! I wouldn't like it myself! However, that doesn't make it anymore okay for me to go bug some one or threaten them. 

I really do want to write for you all. That's literally my main purpose on this site- to make you  all happy. But I need to do so in respect to my own free time. 

Now, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I just hope you guys understand.  

The chapters should get better by the end of this month because by that time I will be done with debate and speech. 

Just as a warning, this chapter is short and bleh.

Also, on a side note, my instagram has become cat fight central?

__________

Day 22 (Part 1)

__________

Aurora

I awake to an arm wrapped around my torso and my legs entangled with Kale's. Even with the earliness of the morning, my cheeks burn red at the intimacy of our position. 

'Oh please. It's not the position you're blushing about.' I flush darker at my conscience's words.

She was talking about the not-so-innocent thoughts running through my mind at the moment. I sigh in response. Nothing could get past her could it...

'Maybe it's because- oh I don't know- We're the same person maybe?! Idiot.' 

Rolling my eyes at my sassy inner voice, I direct my attention to Kale once again.