Chapter 3: Raven's powers!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

   As Raven was petting him and as Shadow was purring, Raven then realizes something and stops petting him. Raven:Shoot, I forgot. Shadow stops purring. Shadow:What happened? Raven: My powers! They'll- Just then a chair glows black from her powers and it explodes. Raven then sighs sadly. She couldn't stand having her powers controlled by emotions. Raven:I hate when my powers do that, I blame my father. Shadow: Yeah, me too. Raven then starts to cry.  Raven(sad):I don't know what to do, I can't feel anything other than sadness and pain. I hate this. I just hate this!

  She breaks down crying. She knew she shouldn't cry, but she couldn't help herself right now.  Shadow felt bad for her and he gives her a hug, hoping  it would  calm her down and help her feel better. Shadow:I feel your pain. You know how I don't like it when people call  me an emo? Raven:Yeah. Shadow:Well, I'm not really sad about that. The only reason I feel sorrow is cuz of the space colony ARK incident. Raven then sighs as she calms down. She start to think. Raven:Well maybe, if I talk to my father, he'd change the way I control my powers. Trigon(out of nowhere):Of course I can.

 Raven turns around and saw that her father was standing there. She first wondered how he got in her room and why he was there. But she didn't want to worry about that now. Raven: Okay, lets do this. Shadow(worried):Oh no, a full moon. He knows what'll happen when there's a full moon. He would become a wherehog . Shadow:Sorry, can't control myself, you're on your own. He runs out the door before he changes. Raven didn't know what he was talking about. Raven: Wait, what? Shadow. She just decided to leave him alone. She turns back towards her father.

 She then pulls up her hood. Trigon:For it to work, you have to be whole human and not a half demon. Raven:Okay, but how would I do that? Trigon:A spell from your spellbook. He then leaves as Raven grabs her spellbook. She looks through it. Shadow then came back in the room, looking calm.  Shadow:Sorry Rae, I kinda went crazy there for a second. Raven:Its fine. She finds the correct spell and gets up. She walks towards her bookshelf. Her bookshelf is where she usually keeps her magic and spell stuff. She grabs a glass bottle. It was filled with blue and purple powder.

 She then sat on the floor. She then takes a deep breath. Raven:Well, here goes nothing. She pours the powder into her hands. She then closes her eyes and chants a spell.  She opens her eyes and looks at Shadow. She knew that she had to do this. She closes her eyes again and inhales the powder. She then glows an evil red color.  Then, her eyes glow red and splits into four.  Raven(in pain):Oh no. Shadow, you better get out here. You don't want to see this. Shadow:Oh, okay.

 He then leaves the room. She groans in pain as  something red shot out of her. It was a glow. Then it changes from red, to blue and shoots back into her. She then falls onto the ground and stops glowing. Shadow then ran back into the room as Raven was changing her appearance. Shadow:Rae-Rae, is it over? She didn't answer, but the diamond on her forehead disappears. Shadow:Rae-Rae, wake up, sweetie. He shook her to wake her up. Her gray skin turns tan and she wakes up, groaning. Shadow turns back into a hedgehog. Shadow:Rae-Rae, you alright hon? Raven:Is it over? Shadow:Yeah. He sees a mirror on her desk and hands it to her. Shadow:Take a look.

 Raven takes her mirror and looks into her reflection. She gasps at how she looks. Raven:Why am I tan? Shadow: Because your human now. Raven sighs. Raven:At least my hair didn't change. She then realizes that her voice changed. Raven:Wait, why am I talking like this? Great, I sound stupid. Shadow:You don't sound stupid, you are just saying that. Raven:I guess I'm use to talking in my normal voice. Shadow:I can turn myself into a human too. He then turns to a handsome anime teenager. Shadow:Though this attracts fan-girls, so I don't use this form that much. Raven thought he looked so handsome like that and she starts blushing. Raven:I-I-I see, but you can't help yourself. I mean, you do look attractive.

 They both sat down on her bed. Shadow puts his arm around her. Shadow:But seriously, if you saw me with my shirt off, you would literally scream like a fan girl. Raven blushes at the thought. She didn't care what he looked like, she loves him the way he is.

This is the end of this story. I hope you liked it. I know it was too short, but that doesn't matter. Please, comment down in the comment section.     :D