Chapter 11

Malia's POV
Rebecca was wearing the most revealing clothing that I had ever seen. It practically showed everything and it was disgusting how the guys were looking at her. She sashayed over to us and winked at Alpha Orion. That stirred my wolf, she was angry.
"Okay, the rules. No seriously injuring, maiming or killing. The match ends when one submits or can no longer continue fighting." He said. " The offender gets to choose the form you fight in. It is either human or wolf, never both." He glanced at both of us, making sure we understood the rules. When we both nodded, he walked away. The others made a circle around us and I started to panic, this reminded me of them. The fights I was forced to do, the people I have killed. I saw Alpha looking at me, concern in his eyes, but I shook it off. Now is definitely not the time to think about that.
"Form?" He asked. She smirked and her body started shaking. Her bones broke and her body elongated. Tan and grey fur sprouted all over her body. I have to admit, she has a pretty wolf. It was a fairly common color but she was still beautiful.

She pranced in front of Alpha and started stretching in the 'downward dog' position and wagged her fluffy tail

She pranced in front of Alpha and started stretching in the 'downward dog' position and wagged her fluffy tail. It was a very suggestive position and I could practically feel my wolf's anger.

 It was a very suggestive position and I could practically feel my wolf's anger

(This position)
I took off Alpha's sweatshirt and handed it to him. Rebecca glared at me and I internally smirked. Then I internally panicked.
What if they don't like my wolf?
What is they hate me?
What if they start to hit me?
Well we can't back out now. My wolf said.
I felt my bones cracking and elongating my body. I could feel my hair follicles stretch as fur grew on them. My clothes shredded and fell to the ground in pieces. The shift was once very painful but now only sent a dull ache through my body. I heard some people gasp quietly while others started to murmur amongst  each other. Rebecca glared even harder at me, if that was even possible. I could feel Alpha Orion's gaze, making my skin tingle under my thick, fluffy coat. I felt very self conscious.
Orion's POV
Malia's voice rang in my ears. The sound of it alone made me want to lock her up in my room and talk with her for hours. It was soft, gentle sound, like a summer breeze.
I felt violated when Rebecca suggested that I should cling to her hips and mate with her. It was disgusting how she wagged her tail, almost as if trying to get my attention. She has little to no self respect and it was repulsive how she just threw herself at guys.