Edmund Mini

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! This is going to be extra short because I'm tired, emotional and I have to get up early tomorrow so let's(quickly) do this! Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

Prompt: 'I trusted you!'

Edmund walked into his quarters, happy to find his wife Y/N already lying in bed, reading a book, though something was off about the picture.

"Did you request new bed sheets?" he asked her, taking his cloak and boots off. He ripped his tunic over his head before falling unceremoniously onto the fluffy white comforter that had replaced the red one they had previously.

"I did. Wanted fluffier pillows and blankets," Y/N said, smiling as she pulled a puffy white pillow from Edmund's side of the bed.

"No pillow fights tonight," he said, grabbing the pillow, putting it on Y/N's legs and snuggling into it. "I'm tired."

"Rest, then," Y/N said,reclining back with her book.

Edmund had nearly fallen asleep, comforted by the crackling of the fire in the corner and Y/N's periodic page turning. The new blanket was softer than the previous one, and was easier to sink into. The pillow he had put on Y/N's legs was just the same.

"Edmund," Y/N whispered to see if her husband had fallen asleep, which he had. The woman grinned, gripping another pillow and promptly smacking Edmund around the head with it.

Edmund shot up, coming to his senses in a kneeling position on the bed, giving Y/N a rather brilliant view of his body. When he realized what she had done, he cried out, "I trusted you!", before taking the pillow from her legs and beginning a pillow fight that would end in laughter and kisses and general happiness between the young couple.

(A/N: That's it! My spring break ends today and so do these daily updates :( I'll be back to my regular updating schedule this week, so I hope you have enjoyed these daily mini stories(I know I have) and I will see you soon! Love you!)