Chapter 26

"I Love To Show Her Off, Cause All The Dope Boys Want Her
Know Why They Wanna Beat Badly, Look At All That Ass On Her

Shawty - Plies 

Janae

"I wanna know how I talked you into me getting on this dusty ass 4 train" Dave grilled me as we stood on the train headed towards Brooklyn. 

"Because this is how I travel, on a daily and this is my outing" I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"I cant believe this shit" he mumbled. 

We sat down next to each other, I could tell he was annoyed but he was going to have to get over it. We were on our way to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, he had no clue and I hoped he wasn't allergic to anything. I hadn't been out here since last summer and got caught up messing with his ass so I decided to bring him with me. 

"Where we going anyway?" he looked at me.

"Somewhere, can you stop asking questions" 

"No, I'm dead on this train when I have perfectly fine car"

"If you're going to pout all damn day get off next stop" I warned him. 

He sighed loud enough for me to hear but didn't budge. Our stop came up and I stood up in front of him and I smiled down at him.

"We getting off next stop, you can put on smile" 

He stood up in front of me and looked down at me, his face soften. 

"You lucky you cute"

"Save it" I shook my head.

We finally got off the train and walked towards the exit, we were right by the Brooklyn Museum. Dave looked back at me and shook his head, I laughed a little knowing he was probably thinking a million and one ideas.

"Come one, we going to the Botanical Gardens" I smiled.

"You got to be kidding me" he laughed.

"Nope, this is what I do Dave, I go see flowers" I laughed. 

"Lead the way Mother Nature" he laughed. 

We walked side by side, not saying nothing for a few minutes till we reached the main entrance. 

"I should ask, are you allergic to flowers or whatever?"

"Not that I know of" he laughed. 

I walked up to the admission's window and asked for two day passes, as I stuck my hand in my purse Dave pushed me to the side and took out his wallet and handed the lady a couple bills. 

"I had it" I looked at him.

"But I got it" he smirked.

"It was my outing though" 

"You can get me a soda" he laughed, passing me my pass.

"Thank you" I rolled my eyes. 

"Keep rolling them Jay" 

"I will" I walked up ahead of him. 

"Where you going?" He called after me. 

***

"So have you ever been to the Botanical Garden's uptown?" I asked him as we walked through the orchid show. 

"No, can't say I have" he looked through the white orchids.

"Too bad, it's really pretty during the spring" 

"Like you?" he smirked. 

"Haha, keep your corniness to yourself" I laughed.