26. An Accident

Hello!!! Everyone how are you all?
So... I'm back again with brand new update of Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION and I really really want you all to respond to me about this chapter through comments and votes.

I know many writer keep the goal before updating but I don't want to do that. So about update issues I caused ,you all might know the reason till now through note I posted. I was really delightful that some of you wished me good luck for my exams thanks a lot for that. Please pray that I score good marks cause I'm really tensed about my results

Please keep reading and do tell me if you like it...

____________________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

"Hello?"

"Hello miss Susan?"

"Yes who's this?"

"I'm Riana James from Redcliff hospital"
"Yes? Ok what are you calling me for "

"One patient of emergency accident case has been admitted to our hospital and you are the last person he called I would like you to come and identify him immediately"

"What? Who? Oh my god I'm on my way" I last talked to Xavier oh god not him no no it can't be him but he was in New Zealand. I immediately ran out of my cabin with Victor following me I told him to take me to the hospital I called his parents but there cell is switched off. I was on verge of crying. Nothing can happen to him he is safe. I keep chanting that in my mind I'm feeling so helpless what if he's really injured.

His cell is also out of range. As soon as building came into view and car stopped I ran inside without waiting for Victor. I went to reception I told her about call she escort me to emergency room.

But what shocked me was person lying on bed was not Xavier but he was known person a close person to me he was no one other than Adrian his face was covered with blood and I don't know what grew inside me and I started crying.

"Who are you to him miss?" I girl in white coat came I guess a doctor.

"I-I am his fr- friend what happened to him?" I can't stop the tears flowing from my eyes. I can't see him hurt.

"It was road accident he already lost so much blood please fill this form and call his family. So we could start his treatment he need to be operated" I took form and start filling it with shaking hands. I know I should hate him but I don't I just can't back out when his life is in danger.

"He need to be treated immediately otherwise he won't make it" she said inspecting his condition

"Please save him don't worry about money do whatever you need to but please save his life" she nodded and start with her work and then they took him to operation theatre they want someone from his family to sign papers but after telling them to do it and saying his family is away they agreed.

I was waiting in waiting room I called his parents and told them about everything I know. They were not happy with me calling but when I told them about his condition they told me to stay with him till they came. Like I'm going to leave him here alone.

Suddenly my phone start ringing

"H-hello?" I stuttered

"Susan" as soon as I hear Xavier's voice I was stunned.

"Where are you I called at your office they told you left in afternoon then never return you were not even taking my calls" I could hear concern in his voice. He is in verge of scolding me.