Chapter 18: Explaining Myself

***so i wasn't on planning to upload today:( but i am:) still a bit tired from yesterday but when i saaw that i had 1,008 reads i couldn't help myself:D i thought 'screw math homework...my fans need to READ:D' and i would love to thank all my fans:D

Wolf_Girl87                                                                           XTheOverLookingCrow

DavidCairns                                                                           iamEllineJ     

Lammalord                                                                            CarolinaArrington

GlennMcGurk (like ur guy perspective of things:D)                KaleahDuffy

cindylouy (my SUPER AMAZING FAN THAT ALWAYS VOTES & I LUV HER 4 THAT:D

THANK YOU ALL:DDD

now......onto the getting ready for the ACCEPTANCE CEREMONY that will be chapter 20:D***

Boom!

I fell backwards onto my butt on purpose. Propping my knees up and running my hands through my hair, sighing.

For all of you who have no idea what I just went through, let me explain.

FLASHBACK to 15min. ago

I could bet you my eyes were murderous. I had calmed down after Garson's....outburst?

Yet......I was still angry none the less. I grabbed the vase with old flowers holding them above my head and was about to smash it on the ground when a voice stopped me.

"Eva, what are you doing?" Tommy's voice came.

I quickly spun around, lowering the vase behind my back.

"What was I doing?" I questioned back.

"You were about to smash that 90 year old vase," Tommy said.

I frowned, "What vase?"

He sighed, dragging a hand over his face. He walked towards me and grabbed the vase from behind me setting it on the counter.

I had spent a half class period wandering the halls, looking for something to release my anger on. Poor vase.

I whined when Tommy turned around and ushered me into the direction of his office.

                                                                                  ***

"Is he even aloud to do that? I mean he can't just blurt out random things about students! That's just not fair to this society! We should fire him! We should push him off a roller coaster!" I said pacing in Tommy's office.

I had told him what had happened, and fortunately I had not broken down. The only emotion I showed was anger and rage, even if I felt the hurt back in my heart.

My wolf was currently in her cocoon, sobbing her heart back out. Poor delicate creature that I really wanted to make feel better, but I did not know how.