The Cricket Game

The Jolly Roger finally docked into the Storybrooke bay, Killian couldn't stop the look of revenge from escaping to his face. Finally after all this time his revenge was in arms reach. He held his hook out to Cora so she could get off the ship.

"Well my dear Cora, this is where we shall part ways. Thank you for everything, it's time of me to skin my crocodile."

"You might want to rethink this," Cora said, disappearing from behind him to just reappear right in front of him.

"We had a deal," Hook said angrily, not really noticing that she'd used her magic. "Get out of my way,"

"Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favour."

"By preventing my vengeance?"

"Ask yourself how I'm doing that," Cora asked him, seeing the anger in his eyes and he was so close to getting what he wants.

"By using your dark magic,"

"Exactly, magic is here and that makes matters a bit more complicated." Cora said knowing that Hook had finally got it, it was just frustrating to him because once again he was just so close and yet so far away. "If you go off half-cocked after an empowered Rumpelstiltskin do you know what'll happen? So you do. Good."

"Hey," A new voice called, they saw a fisherman approaching them. "You folks need anything, tackle shop doesn't open until morning but if you want to go out and snare some of New England's finest pescatarian creatures I'd be happy to open early for ya."

"No thank you, we're fine."

"It's a fine vessel you got there, when'd you get in?"

"What vessel?"

"W-why that one right-" Cora then waved her hand and the Jolly Roger disappeared. Hook was angry, though he hid it well, that she'd done that to his ship. "Hey that's a neat trick, you some kind of magician back in our land?"

"What did you do with my ship?" Hook asked after he kicked the 'fish' fisherman into the water.

"I hid it from prying eyes, for what we both want to do we need the element of surprise. Now you ready to listen to me?"

"Go on, your majesty – what now?"

"Let's go have a little look at this Storybrooke shall we?"

*

Now that Emma was back in town Adelaide was a little worried that Henry wouldn't want her any more, however he actually still wanted her around. Emma was glad that Henry was happy and if having Adelaide around made him happy he was okay with that. So that morning Emma and Henry had appeared at her doorstop and asked if she wanted to help them make tacos for the Welcome Back party at Granny's that night. They'd gotten all the supplies and went back to the Blanchard apartment, Henry just went right in.

"Hey! Guess what? Taco shell's where on sale,"

"Apparently tacos, not a big item in the Enchanted-" Emma then stopped herself when she saw her mother and father in bed.

"Perhaps we should have gone back to my place," Adelaide said, almost staring at her sister in bed disgusted. "Might have been safer."

"What are you guys still doing in bed? It's the middle of the afternoon."

"The trip back was tiring, and I needed to rest,"

"And I needed to... help her rest." David said and Adelaide couldn't help but nod sarcastically at David which just made him smile.