Part 29

Harry's bulge is the reason why my doctor prescribed me an inhaler

Word count: 3155
________________________________

I went back to school after break, feeling like I was on Cloud Nine. I had discussed with my mother my plans to go to England over Christmas to spend it with Harry's family, which she was more than okay with because she was fond of him. I only mentioned that he'd be staying in England for a few weeks after I came home from break and he'd be back in no time, but that was a lie; I had no idea when I'd see him again after I went back to school.

I didn't want her to get the idea that Harry was ditching me and I was falling head over heels for a man who wouldn't be in my life forever.

I sat in the small common area of my dorm, thinking of Christmas with Harry while I took notes on a play script. Half of me was beyond excited to share the holidays with him, but the other half was too scared because the closer we got to Christmas, the closer it was to saying goodbye.

"Hey, love." I heard a familiar voice say, and I looked up to see Megan standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

I was shocked to see her, so I said, "Hey, why are you here?"

"I hadn't seen you for a while so I thought I'd drop by and say hi," she explained. "Also, I wanted to know when you and Harry were leaving for England?"

"Oh, uh, I think we're leaving that Sunday before Christmas, Harry's got to complete all his work before he permanently leaves the office."

"Is that the twenty-first?"

"Yeah, he planned on leaving the twenty-third, but now that I'm going, he wants to leave earlier."

"Brie and I want to have a night out with you before you leave. We could get together Friday night?"

I nodded with a grin. "I'd love that."

"I can definitely shoot you a text, we can have the party at my place; Niall won't mind." She chuckled.

"Whatever works, just ask Brie and then we can work something out. Also, are you guys not coming to England for Christmas?"

She shook her head with a small pout. "No, we won't be back in Britain for another few months. Brie's going to Nashville after Pittsburg and Niall and I are going to New York, I believe. I don't even remember." She laughed, and I wished we could all stay together; it was as if one by one, everyone was leaving. Who would I have my senior year? Sadie and Becca, and that's it. I didn't want only two friends.

I wanted Harry.

I wanted Megan, and Brie, and Niall to stay here with me until I graduated and could finally go off with them. I wanted Harry to stay with me and not leave the city, let alone the entire country. I also didn't know when I would see Megan and Brie again after they left. This entire mess of not knowing was slowly eating away at me.

"How was Thanksgiving with Harry?" Megan asked, breaking me out of my thoughts and I snapped my attention toward her.

"Oh, it was great. Surprisingly, my mom liked him, and his family was lovely."

"Yeah, I've heard his family is great," she said. "Was that it? That's all you both did the entire break?"

I blushed as the memory of the car ride from Olathe to Pittsburg and Harry's hunger for my body when I was packing. She raised an eyebrow and smirked, nodding her head.

"Okay," she said, getting the hint. "Clearly something happened and I really don't think I want to know. Anyways, do you want to grab some lunch with me and Brie right now?"