New

"Hmm. The rice is done." You pull out two bento boxes. A blue and white box, which was yours and a dark blue one.

You weren't sure if Kuroo was serious about making lunch for, but it's not like you didn't owe him. So you decided to make him one.

~~~

"And finishing touch..." You steadily put pieces of seaweed for the eyes on the frog made from rice. You loved making animal shaped food or shapes.

You sigh as you put the top on Kuroo and your's lunch. You didn't spend much time on your lunch since the quality didn't really matter to you.

"So...who are you making that for?" Your grandma comes up behind you and you turn around.

"U-um..."

She wiggles her eyebrows and smirks. "Is it for a special someone?"

You immediately blush. "N-no!" Goodnight grandma!" After quickly putting the boxes into the refrigerator, you run up to your room.

"Hmmm~"

~~~~~

You woke up to a dinging on your phone. Quickly, you unplug your phone from the cord and get it from your night stand. You check the message.

||Kuroo||

Subject: Goodmorning!!!

Sorry if you're not not up right now...Want to walk to school with Kenma and i? When i walked you home last night, your house wasn't very far. We can come get you?

~~~~~

"He wanted to walk with me to school?" You ask yourself.

You text him back your answer

Message sent

~~~~~~

I walk out of the door only to be met with a loud voice.

"Goodmorning (Y/n)! Did you sleep well?" Kuroo asks with Kenma standing next to him. Kenma was still on his phone, not paying attention to anything around him. I should probably ask him what game he was playing one day. I want to know why he likes it so much...

Before i left, i made sure the bento boxes were safely inside of my bag. I didn't want them to fall or something while i was walking around.

"Goodmorning Kuroo and Kozume-kun." I say and walk down the few steps in front of my house.

"You can just call me Kenma, (L/n)-san. It would also be easier to call you (Y/n)." Kenma says, still looking at his screen. "We're all friends so it should be fine."

"O-ok Kenma." Kuroo looked a little annoyed about this but I brushed it off.

"Ok guys, let's hurry and get to school..." Kuroo starts walking and Kenma and i follow him.

~~~~~

"Ok guys, today we won't be playing volleyball. We will pick it back up on Monday. Today we will be running around the track." Most of the girls sighed and others whine.

It wasn't that you were really bad at running. You just hated it.

"Alright girls. Ready...set...go!" The coach yells.

All of the girls take off. Most of them just run, not thinking about how fast they'd lose their energy if they don't start out at a slower pace.

While most of the girls run in groups, you're around the back, jogging. You knew that you should wait to start running at your full speed.