Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader (Part 11)

Demonxlover: Curious of what will happen next~? You don't have to wait any longer~ But first, as always - a short recap~ Enjoy~!

Grell looked at you softly as tears trailed down his cheek. You smiled gently and wiped his tears away. You stroke his cheek and closed your eyes and kissed him deeply. The red headed reaper kissed you back. The two of you made love to one another that night like you hadn't done for years...
________________________________
"Grell... Grell, wake up!" Grell heard a familiar voice as he started to regain consciousness. He opened his green yellow eyes and saw a tall dark haired man standing beside his bed - it was William. "Will..." Grell said and looked around. "Where's (Y/N)?" He asked the raven haired reaper. William looked at Grell confused as he raised an eyebrow at him. "Who is this (Y/N) that you're speaking of? I believe you must have hit your head harder than I thought." He sighed.

Grell sat up and looked at him. "What do you mean?" He asked, not knowing what he was talking about. "You hit your head pretty bad back when we were in London. You've been unconscious for a few weeks now." William explained and pushed up his glasses. "What?! But what about (Y/N)?! Where is he? He must be here--" He asked concerned but was cut off by William. "This (Y/N) you're speaking off must be someone you made up. There's no one working here with that name and has never been."

Grell's eyes narrowed. "What...? No way... it can't be..." He looked down. William gazed at the redheaded reaper and sighed. "Come out once you're ready. I do not intend to work overtime today." He said and left - closing the door behind him.

Grell looked down into his hands. "That explains why William was so nice to me in the dream... But it can't be true, (Y/N) can't be just a dream.. Could he?"
________________________________
Demonxlover: What do you think~? Could it all have just been a dream~? Find out in the next chapter~