Chapter 5

Kahla sat in the hospital. Her clothes covered in blood. She was in shock, but the tears kept falling down her face. She closed her eyes, thinking about what had happened.

(Flashback)
Her eyes watched as Johnny sat there, he looked down at the knife before pulling it out, a loud cry in pain escaped his lips. She watched as he laid back, blood oozing from the wound. Out of fear, she pushed on the wound as she yelled out. "HEELLLPP!!" She screamed over and over again. She turned to Johnny, talking to him softly as she patted her pockets before looking around, her phone a distance away.

She continued to yell, eventually someone came to her aid. She looked up, a male rhino coming to help. Luckily, he was a police officer. Everything seemed to ease up after that point. Johnny had been hoisted into the ambulance once it was called. The ride to the hospital was nerve wrecking. But as soon as they arrived at the hospital, he was rushed in. Leaving her to talk to the police.
(End flashback)

She sat there, her head in her hands as she closed her eyes. Tears fell from her face. Johnny was hurt and it was all her fault. What would her dad think? Dad... Dad? Johnnys father! She jumped up, walking to the front of the hospital before pulling her phone out.

"Yes hi. I need a cab to my car" she spoke clearly before hanging up. She waited outside the hospital before getting a lift to her car. She paid the driver cash before getting out and running to her vehicle. She pulled her keys out of her pocket, and unlocked the car before getting in. She noticed the glass on the passenger seat and brushed it off before starting up and driving off.

Big daddy sat there, he tossed a card into the pile before talking with Bob. The two joked around, and laughed as the door swing open.

"You three. Come on. Your on bail" the guard stated as he turned and waited for them to step out.

"What? Who bailed us?" Big daddy questioned as the guard gave them their clothes.

"Some girl. She's frantic. I believe you better hurry" the guard stated before standing there, waiting.

The three changed and stepped out in the waiting room. Their eyes looked around before the female stepped towards them.

" Big daddy! You need to come you need to come now!" She stated in desperation and fear as the adult gorilla stared at her. He pulled her jacket a bit before noticing the blood on her shirt.

"What happened?" He questioned to her, the other two stepping forward to inspect.

"Johnny! He's in the hospital! He was stabbed! He did it to protect me. We gotta go!" She pulled on Big daddy's arm.