Trust

"You shouldn't of touched that walki-talki," a soft voice is heard in front of me. I open my eyes and find that Hedwig is sitting right there.
"Oh Hi Hedwig," I say sleepily propping my head up with my hand.

"You know when you're not around Miss. Patrica and Mr.Dennis talk about you. On how you will be fed to the beast," Hedwig says. Suddenly my heart stops. I'm going to get fed to something called the 'beast'? This was just another motivation to get out of here. Only if I could find my way out. Clearly befriending these personalities would take longer than I thought it would.

"Who is this beast?" I ask wanting to know more about who I was going to be sacrificed to.
"I can't say. I'll get in trouble," He says.

"I-I'm sorry Mr.Dennis wants the light," Hedwig says before running off. I knew what I had to do if I wanted to stay alive. I'll have to take advantage of Dennis and to just hope that he would change his kind on sacrificing me to this so called beast. A few moments later Dennis opens the door. In hand is a bucket with cleaning supplies.
He takes a look inside the bathroom "This is unacceptable. Please try and keep your area clean. I've labeled the bottles. The blue bottle is for all the ceramic surfaces. The pink bottle is for the floors," he says holing up the bucket. I get up and take the bucket from him and go inside the bathroom.

"I heard about your plans for me. I'm going to die aren't I?" I ask looking at the man. "What did the boy tell you?" He asks taking a step closer to me. What does he have against Hedwig? He always seems so upset at him.

"Trust me he didn't say much," I say.
There's a brief moment where time stood still. "Why did you choose me?" I ask wanting to know why I was here and not the many other people he could've kidnapped. It's time to play out my plan.
"I mean there's so many other young girls that could possibly take my roll but you chose me," I say walking closer to him and placing my hand on his shoulder. He flinches slightly at my touch.
"Perhaps there was something that stood out from me than the other girls that caught your attention."

I trace my hand down his arm. I can feel him tense up at my hand sliding down his arm. "Why are you so tense? Come on loosen up a bit. I can't be that bad," I say leaning on him a bit. His facial expression softens. His arm then loosens up.
"Good job," I say moving my hand back up to his shoulder. I then place both of my hands on his shoulders.

I slowly lean in kissing him passionately. His arms wrap around my back as he kisses back hungrily for more. He caresses my cheek his warm hand up against my cold face.
We soon make our way out of the bathroom and out into the main room.

Having no direction on where I am going I trip over the bed and we both fall onto it. His weight against me as I deeply gaze into his blue eyes. What have I gotten myself into. But none of this felt 'wrong' to me.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask. My heart races and my breathing quickens. Why do I feel like this? After all he is responsible for kidnapping me.
"Patricia. Just because I have the light doesn't mean they can't hear me too," Dennis says to me. I can't let Patricia ruin this. I've worked too hard to try gain the trust in this man and I'm not letting it go to waste.

I press my lips against his again. To try and draw his attention back to me instead of what the others are saying.

I trace my finger around his back. He takes his lips off mine and slowly nibbles at the side of my neck. Making me tense up a bit at the touch of his lips. This moment is soon ended with Dennis talking.

"I-I-I'm sorry. We shouldn't of done that. I won't bother you again," He says getting off of me. My body quickly getting cold from him leaving. Before he is able to leave I grab his arm and sit up.
"Don't leave," I beg. This is my last chance and I don't think I'll be getting another one. But there's a part of me where I don't want to leave this place. If I were to escape where would I go to? I defiantly won't go back to my uncle.

"You don't understand, do you. Once I start I can't stop," he says.

"At least just stay for a while," I say looking at him in the eye. Just the sadness in this mans eye proving that he had gone through a lot in his life. After much hesitation he come back over to me and sits next to me.

"You know, Dennis. I find you extremely extraordinary. You're remarkable," I say turning my head to him. He looks at me with a softer tone.
"You think we're extraordinary?" He asks. And I nod my head agreeing with him. Honestly for however long I've been trapped in here for. I've gained some sort of bond between the personalities. Of course I was kidnapped by Dennis. But he hasn't really done anything to harm me. All he's done was give me a place to live pretty much. But with some harsh living conditions. Living on a piece of plywood covered with a thin mattress is not very comfortable. And the occasional sandwiches from Patricia.

"I think everyone is wrong about you. You're not here to mock us are you?" He asks after a few moments of silence.

"I'm not. In fact thank you for taking me away from my terrible life," I say. This was what I was least expecting to come out of my mouth. For as much hell I have gone through this isn't the worse.

"You look tired. Uh, you should get some sleep," Dennis says to me. I feel we have a better understanding of each other. Although he is just a personality who is apart of Kevin we still are able to connect with each other.

Dennis stands up looking like he is going to leave.
"Please, just stay for a bit longer. Or at least until I fall asleep," I say quietly. He walks back over to me. I lay down and close my eyes. Feeling the bed dip towards the other side. He was leaning against the backboard of the bed. Everything so quiet. It's almost awkward but not really. Some how I had fallen between rage and serenity with this man. Maybe escaping isn't an option anymore. But gaining trust with each other was.

Sorry it took a while to update! But over 400 reads!! Omg! Hehe did you see my X-Men reference in there 😏
Anyways I don't really write any 'smut' so don't be expecting any descriptive detail on  it if I ever do write that. But if I do I will most likely just skip after it's done lol.
Anyways thank you so much for the feedback I really appreciate it! If I don't update for a while don't worry I'm not dead I have many books in drafts that I would like to publish but I'm not sure if I should. They are literally all fanfics on James McAvoy hahaha. Let me know if I should publish them!

Anyways please vote for this story and I would love to see your feedback! Add this story to your library so you will always know when I update!

-llvevo

(Ps I didn't look over this chapter so if there are spelling errors or things that don't make sense I apologize for that 😂)