14- Plan in Action

🔝 What Dipper changes into for the night (after Toxic), I didn't write it in but decided to put it in anyway, for visualization. The song is also there for ya!

Next, Mabel decided it was time to put me on display again by getting out the karaoke machine.

One thing that has changed through the years was, instead of my normal voice which is even more girly, my singing voice. According to her I'm an amazing singer, I never really believed her until Bill said so too. Her and some of the girls went first singing some girly pop songs. It's my turn and Mabel picks a song for me, of course. And I know all the words because I love this song, of course. The somewhat strange music started, perfectly on cue I started to sing.

Baby can't you see
I'm calling,
a guy like you,
should wear a warning.
It's dangerous,
I'm falling!

I sing it as Brittany would herself and I see that everyone is aw struck. Remembering about the plan, I take action. As the music plays, giving me a break, I take Kyle's hand and he gladly takes the stage with me.

There's no escape.
I can't wait,
I need a hit,
Baby give me it.
You're dangerous,
I'm loving it.

Kyle wraps his arms around me, earning glares from the other boys. As my next cue is coming up, I jump and wrap my legs around him again. He holds me up happily as I continue.

Too high,
Can't come down.
Losin' my head
spinin' round and round.
Do you feel me now?

He lets me jump down and pulls me into a dip.

Oh the taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under.
With the taste of a poison paradise

I spin out of his arms, walking back and putting my leg up for him to catch. He does and I lean closer. I guess I'm kinda flexible!

I'm addicted to you,
Don't you know that you're toxic?

He puts my leg down and grabs my hips vigorously, earning some gasps including my own.

And I love what you do,
Don't you know that it's toxic?

We sway a little and he pretends to be drawn to me, licking his lips and looking me up and down with hunger. He turns me to the crowd, I see their faces are filled with shock and a few with rage. Including Mabel, she looks furious. Kyle lifts my arms above my head.

It's getting late,
To give you up.
I toke a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly, it's taking over me.

Starting at my wrists, the figure behind me runs his hands down my sides. I hold my arms above my head as he traces my body. This is making my slight curves a lot more noticeable!

To high,
can't come down.
It's in the air and it's all around
Can you feel me now?

He reaches my ankles, then stands up straight.

Oh the taste of your lips,
I'm on a ride.
You're toxic,
I'm slippin' under,
With taste of a poison paradise.

I try as hard as I can singing, while Kyle holds me protectively.

I'm addicted to you,
Don't you know that you're toxic.

And I love what you do,
Don't you know that you're toxic.

He turns me back around to face him as I finish the song.

Don't you know that you're toxic.

I sing a little softer. The music ends as I pretend to kiss him as passionately looking as I can. The others, once again, can't see that our lips aren't even touching. Did we actually just do that? Ew! I hope it gained us some points. Mabel coughed, we turned around innocently. Her and the others looked very angry and I was worried for a second, what might happen?
"Maybe we should all just go to bed?" Kyle suggests awkwardly, trying to ease the tension. They all seem to agree, surprisingly, and we all got settled in to bed.

Soon after everyone went silent, I fell fast asleep. A few minutes went by before I suddenly woke up, but I knew instantly that this was not normal consciousness. This was the mindscape.

Bill POV
"Hey kid!" I say from midair where I'm floating. He looks up and smiles at me. "That was an amazing show, if I do say so myself." He blushes (I now know what that is) a little and laughs.
"Thanks, you saw that?" He asks nervously.
"Of course I did, I see everything!" I scoff. He rolls his eyes at my pride and shifts uncomfortably.
"You don't pay attention to everything though, just me. Why?" He doesn't make eyes contact while asking this for some reason.
"You're more interesting, plus you're my friend!" I laugh casually. He blushes a little more. 
"Friends don't stalk each other, Bill!" I roll my eyes at his remark.
"I need to make sure you're okay!" I argue."oh it looks like you have to wake up now, I'll text you later!" With that, I poof out of PineTree's head and back into my beautiful mansion. "Good plan, PineTree." I think out loud. "I'll be there if it goes wrong." I begin to walk down the corridor to my private study. "I wonder why he seemed weirded out by the fact that I've been watching him almost all, day everyday... Oh. Actually after hearing myself say that, I can see why he may take it the wrong way." I laugh to myself as I continue down the hall.

While looking for the video at the top, I found this other one and thought it was really cool! Here it is-

Okay, so I noticed people actually commenting on my last A N and I'm so happy!! Thank you so much for all the nice things you said, I can't believe people actually read it and commented! I'll post another A N soon but I wanted to give it a little more time just in case. Make sure to ask lots of questions!! (If you don't want to go back to the A N, you can ask questions here too.)