Discussion

No Update.

Still waiting for the charger.  So I am bored. For once I don't have a writer's block but I don't have my laptop to write. Typical.

So, I write my stories in a way to put across a character how I want them to be seen. I am really interested in what you think about the characters and themes. Anything with the story really.

Obviously,  I have my own ideas and opinions on characters and I want to know yours. So particularly Jen, Xander, and her father.  Also, you lot have asked me questions too. So, I will tell you my view.

So, for example XxCity_LightsxX put this,
"About the chapter, it was really agonizing and sad to see your loved ones hurting yet I love how brave is Jenny and I love her confidence and never giving up attutide along with a great and simple but amazing personality, that how straight forward and honest she is. I loved everything about this chapter even an little argument between them. Love Xander, I hope we'll see more Jenny and Xander moments. #Xenny moments, haha, awn, and why did you mention that there are only few chapters (along with bonus) left. I love this book so much. TwT I'm going to be literally crying. Oh yeah, reminding again, more Jenny and Xander moments, please. *pouts* =)"

I love the comments and seeing what you think. so let me know.

I was asked about Jen's scars and whether I would get rid of them by the Moon Goddess or what not. So, no. she won't have them taken away because her love with Xander is more than her appearance and her looks. it is about their love and their trust. she just appreciates her life right now.

Jen. Well, she is a trooper. she is strong and honest. after everything she has been through she still carries on. She is pure. I wanted her to be strong not a damsel in distress which girls are usually seen as.

Xander.  he is kind and caring. he is a good, relatable leader but most of all he looked past her scars and her title and saw this girl who wanted to help and wanted a better life. 

Her father. he is just a psychopath.  also I made sure Jen never mentioned him as her dad. just her father. the unlucky blood relation.

So, let me know what you think because that is what I was trying to get across. also,  any guesses on where the story will go next??

Vote,  Comment, Follow.

Chloe

Fact Number 3:

I have never broken any bones or had any operations.