Q&A

How did you get the idea for this book?
It was another normal day which consisted of me scrolling through Wattpad, when I got an intense urge to read a werewolf story where an ill-treated mate didn't end up with her offender or another male who magically swooped in. And I love to write what I would like to read!

Why are you so against happy endings?
I'm not! I absolutely love sappy, romantic endings, but the ending has to be in par with the rest of the story.

Can she mate with someone else or is she condemned to a life alone because of her mates mess?
She can mate with whoever she wants and is not condemned to a life alone. If she chooses, then she can take another male as her mate.

Does Emerson get a second chance, with anybody?
He could if he wanted to, but after he lost his own mate to his idioticity of not wanting a mate by his side, he thought it would be a bigger betrayal to Daria to want someone. So despite having slightly changed his views on mates, he wouldn't ever take another woman.

What happens to his pack without an heir, does Vincent become Alpha?
Vincent is not the Beta or the Gamma, he's just a loyal man of the Alpha who would give his life up for Emerson if needed. He was one of the main men assigned to Daria's case, but he is no high ruling official.

What about Roman and his mate?
Roman lived to regret what he did with Daria, but he was happy with his mate for most part of his life. He died a violent death.

Who hurt the girl? Why did they hurt Daria too?
The girl was unintentionally harmed by Daria's own father who was scouting Emerson's pack for his daughter. The girl stumbled into his way and in a desperate attempt to silence her so that she was unable to contact her pack, he tried to temporarily render her unconscious and she accidentally hit her head. Daria wasn't hurt by the attacker but fainted due to exhaustion and also because of her wolf's "defense mechanism".

What happens to the pack without Alpha heir?
Either a stronger Alpha will take over the pack by defeating Emerson, or after he dies or retires as an Alpha, the Beta will temporarily take over till his son grows up and becomes the true Alpha(provided that the child is born after the Alpha retires and his father becomes temporary Alpha).

Why does the epilogue feel incomplete?
Probably because it feels like another story is just starting with the apparent Corey Rivera, but that's how I wanted it to be.

So does that mean there is going to be a sequel?
I personally don't like sequels a lot(unless they are going to be a part of a trilogy or series)and I don't want to stretch Daria's story more than needed, so NO.

Who is Corey Rivera?
First, his actual name isn't Corey Rivera(some of y'all realised), but he isn't Emerson or related to him either. He's a special someone in the werewolf world ;)

Do you like to torture your readers by leaving them at cliffhangers and other frustrating things?
I love you guys! Alpha Male is where it is because of all your votes and (sometimes) aggressive comments! I've got to admit though, it's a lot of fun.

What happens to Daria?
She's happy, that's all I can say :)

~THREE QUESTIONS FOR YOU~

1. Which character do y'all hate the most? (There's a variety to choose from, isn't there?)

2. Which part of the book was your favourite? (If any)

3. Which character did y'all root for the most in this story?