Chapter 21 - We are so lucky to have you

Sophia's P.O.V.

I had a nightmare last night. In my nightmare, Xander had a car accident. I was very scared.

When he came to the room, I kissed him. I got tired of fighting, staying away from him. I just wanted to be with him. He responded to me.

When I woke up in the morning, I was in his arms. He was sleeping with his arms wrapped around me tightly. I started watching him. I ran my finger over his jaw.

"Good morning, my angel," he said as he opened his eyes. He looked at me with sleepy eyes and kissed my lips.

"Good morning, darling."

He placed his hand on my stomach and asked, "How are you?"

I put my hand on top of his hand and responded, "We're fine, but we're hungry."

He smiled, "Then I'm making breakfast."

"You pamper us."

"Everything is for my sweethearts."

He kissed my lips and got up. He put on his sweatpants.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got ready. I went downstairs and noticed that Xander was in the kitchen.

I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back. He intertwined our fingers and said, "I missed your hugs." He turned around and put his hands around my waist. "Let's not fight again. I can’t breathe when you stay away from me. You are my breath."

"Me, too. I love you so much, darling." I hugged him.

"I love you too, my angel."

We both went out after we had breakfast. I was working at the company. My phone buzzed. I received a message from Xander, "I'm in front of the company. What about lunch?"

"Okay, I'm coming," I replied. I took my bag and went downstairs.

Xander was leaning against his car, waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me. I walked closer to him and hugged him.

 I walked closer to him and hugged him

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, my angel."

We got in the car and went to the restaurant. His phone rang. It was his mother. After he hung up, he said, "My parents invited us to dinner."

"Okay, we'll go."

After lunch, Xander dropped me off at the company.

Later, I realized that it was dinner time and I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

Xander was waiting for me. We got in the car. He held my hand while driving. Suddenly, I felt sick and yelled, "Stop the car!"

He pulled the car over.  I got out of the car quickly and Xander followed me. I threw up.