begin

[edited]

I always thought people lied about falling in love at the first sight.

Until i fell for him.

I always believed that I was incapable of loving someone.

Until he showed me what it truly meant to love a person.

I never understood why even the wisest people did stupid things in the name of love.

Until i started doing those things for him.

The memories of that fateful day is still vivid in my mind when he came crushing into my world.

Literally

I still remember the way he apologized a millionth time to my car as he crashed into it.

»»"Why are you apologizing to a car? I am the one you should be saying sorry to" I asked him being quite amused at his behavior.

"Because everyone hurts. Some just can't say it out loud."««

I don't remember how it all started or why I felt the way I did or why even I started stalking him in the first place.

I found myself asking these questions all the time.

He isn't perfect, no. He has flaws and was too innocent for his own Good. His childlike behavior contrasting with my selfish reasons.

He doesn't understand the cruel world or maybe he does but still he lives his life with the biggest smile on his face while making everyone around him happy.

I envy him for that.Being happy...he made it look so easy. I want to ask him how he does that.

how can just a glance of his smile make my heart flutter?

I Don't understand. I really don't.

What I understand is that I want-no I need this boy in my life.

I want to protect him.

I want to be the reason behind his breathtaking smiles.

I know I am not good enough but I am too selfish to let him go.

He is like the illusion of the forbidden fruit that sinners like me can only feel and not touch.

But, today I am going to touch that forbidden fruit even if it breaks me into more pieces than I already am. Even if it's the end.

Determined I started walking towards the place he was currently in.

The central park.

I walked around the place searching for a certain brown haired boy.

I sat on the bench beside him.he was so engrossed in the book in his hands that he didn't notice me as always.

"You like harry potter?"

He looked up from his book and flashed me his smile that I came to adore so much.

"Yeah...I do, in fact, it's one of my favorite series."

There was a awkward silence after that. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't normally a very social person, so I had problems to keep a conversation going.

I had planned this but suddenly everything in my mind went blank. I don't know what to say to the boy I admired from far, now that he is sitting at a arms length.

"Why are you following me?"

I nearly jumped. Wait-what?
He knew I was following him?
H-how?

My mind was trying to come up with a reasonable answer that would not freak him out.

"Ah-umm,coz I -umm- like you" dammit, why did I stutter?

All I heard was a soft chuckle beside me.

"i am aware of that. I was wondering when you were going to talk to me instead of just observing from far."

"I-I am jungkook, Jeon jungkook."I introduced myself extending my hand for a handshake.

"Kim taehyung", he replied while taking my extended hand into his own.

And that was the begin of story.

~~~

did u lovelies like it?
if u did or didn't, lemme know.
Your feedback means a lot to me.
Keep being awesome.
Vote,comment and share.
Bye, loves❤