26. Doubt

"Alright, now what?"

All ten of you were currently on the rooftop of a tall building, where Taehyung had weirdly decided to teleport to, instead of Jin's vacation house. Yoongi was currently sitting on the floor in a circle with the rest of the wonders, whilst the three girls conversed in their own circle a few feet away.

Yoongi glanced around the area, biting his lip when he caught a glimpse of your silver hair. You were facing away while talking to both Emily and Jia, obviously immersed in the conversation. Staring at you, he suddenly thought of your relationship with one another — what it really was.

It was a fact that he loved you, so, so much that it was unexplainable, but then he was unsure if you were ready to take your relationship with him a step further. Yoongi hasn't dropped the question yet, and he was planning to, but had absolutely no idea when the right time was.

After all, the world was ending, was there really time for love?

Jungkook sniffled.

"What do you mean by now what?," Taehyung hissed at Hoseok, wiping the blood from his nose, which had started to flow after the teleportation. Yoongi noticed that Taehyung weakened every time he used his powers, which he thought was strange, especially since he was the only wonder who had difficulty coping. Due to this, his suspicion towards the darkness bearer grew even more.

Hoseok raised both of his arms in the air as if he was surrendering to the police, eyes wide behind his glasses. "Whoa, I was just asking! Since all of you explained that Sky's job is to gather the seven of us, I wondered what we're meant to do afterwards."

A silence. Yoongi broke it with a cough after thinking through Hoseok's words, ruffling his grey hair with a frown. "Smartie pants is right."

"Smartie pants?," Hoseok raised an eyebrow with a cocky smirk, flinching inwards after he received a burning glare from Yoongi. "Alright, fine, go ahead and continue to indirectly praise me with that nickname while I boast it to myself mentally."

"Okay? Anyways," Yoongi dragged out the last letter, smacking his lips together. Since the sun was setting, it was getting dark out — much to Taehyung's glee, so he lit a small flame on his fingertip to illuminate his face. "Smartie pants is trying at ask what our next move is. Sure, we're complete and all but what? We don't just wait for the invasion."

"Obviously not," Taehyung rolled his eyes, lying flat on the ground now, legs crossed, and starting at the sky, which was starting to become a mixture of blue and purple. "We'll stop the invasion before it even happens. We have to travel to Vrede."

"Wait, what?," Jimin asked, blinking rapidly and scrunching his forehead. Jungkook sniffled once again next to him. "How exactly do we that? I'm assuming that we can't get there by plane."