Book 2: The Alpha's Bad Boys.

The Alpha's Bad Boys:

THE FEMALE ALPHAS SERIES, BOOK 2

Available under the account: [ its_just_a_lovestory ]

[ B L U R B ]

Ezra Harland, dubbed as the ultimate ladies man and the suave player who breaks girls' hearts left and right, is off to college. His bad boy ways, timely quips, sweet as fuck charms and horny as hell Beta-blood make him the most irresistible combination to walk the earth. After being surrounded by happy couples 24/7, he has given up his pursuit of 'The One', and is heading to HillBridge Uni at his Alphas' insistence, expecting the worst few years of his life ahead of him.

Theon Berkeley, a player who plays the players. You think you've met bad boys, before? Think again. His dark, brooding personality and silent, mysterious-aura are what that labeled him the worst of them all, the king of the bad boys. After wiping out the entirety of the female population in his little pack and bored out of his mind without new options, he's off to HillBridge Uni, where girls are aplenty and the fun never ends.

Nyah Pineda, commonly known as the second born kid who had to step in and become the Alpha at the last minute. Although, don't ever make the mistake of assuming that she's the good-girl she used to be. After almost tearing apart the mouths that said she couldn't do it and taking down the five men who challenged her for it, she developed a backbone of steel and an attitude to match. Following the year she took off to perfect her responsibilities, she's finally gotten enough time to breathe. And, to go to college.

Three vivid personalities. Three different stories. All hoping for a change. When fates inevitably bring them together, they all can't help being baffled by the impossibility of the situation.

How was the Beta supposed to give up his position and move? How were two straight guys supposed to be each other's Mates? How was the female Alpha supposed to have two Alephs, when she wasn't even ready for one?

The solution?

Go with the flow and share Nyah. No 'gayness' whatsoever.

Too bad for them, the Mate-bond doesn't work that way.

It was either all or nothing.

~

[ T H E M E S ]

● lgbt+ ● boyxboyxgirl ● werewolf ● new-adult ● romance ●

~

So that's the blurb of Ezra's new book. I hope all you fujoshis (like me) are happy, lol. I'm super excited for a stronger Nyah and a bad boy who'll give Ezra a run for his money. And lastly,

It's being regularly updated under my second account:

👉🏽[ its_just_a_lovestory ] 👈🏽
👆🏽 Click here 👆🏽
to open it and you'll find it under the "WORKS" section.

If you're having trouble finding it, comment here, message me or post on my wall, and I'll send you the link via private message. :)

~

So ... if you're interested, PLEASE ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET NOTIFIED OF THE UPDATES! :D

As for people who are not interested to read a threesome, I completely get where you're coming from and absolutely don't mind at all. Please don't post any hate, and I'll finish the straight romance (He is Her Beta) that's on hold now for you guys by updating it starting from December. :)

_