𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎

Name: Skyler Gem Salvatore

Looks: long brown & blonde ombré hair, brown eyes, 5'6"
Portrayed by: Chloe Bennet

Personality: sarcastic, intelligent, strong, stubborn, loyal, caring, determined

Likes: traveling, being with family, learning new things, books, libraries, human blood, chaos
Dislikes: shopping with Rebekah, Katherine, Finn, Esther, Mikeal|

Turned: by Katerina Pierce, 1864

Nicknames: Sky (everyone), Skygem, love, darling (Kol)

Age: 163-166 (17)
Birthdate: November 1st, 1847

Family:
- Lilian Salvatore (mother)
- Giuseppe Salvatore (father, deceased)
- Stefan Salvatore (twin brother)
- Damon Salvatore (older brother)
- Esther Mikaelson (mother-in-law)
- Mikael Mikaelson (father-in-law)
- Elijah Mikaelson (brother-in-law)
- Klaus Mikaelson (brother-in-law)
- Finn Mikaelson (brother-in-law)
- Rebekah Mikaelson (sister-in-law)
- Kol Mikaelson (husband)

Friends: Klaus Mikealson, Rebekah Mikealson, Elijah Mikealson, Kol Mikealson, Marcel

Relationship(s):

Hadrian Blackwell (fiancé, deceased)

Kol Mikealson (husband, mate)

Bio:

Skyler Salvatore was born to Giuseppe and Lilian Salvatore in 1847 along with her older twin brother, Stefan Salvatore. She lived a normal life in her hometown of Mystic Falls during her human years until 1858, when her mother passed away.
Despite this, she knew she would be okay, after all her life had a plan, one not controlled by her but a plan nonetheless; she would live with her parents — just her father now, until her 18th birthday when she was to be wed to her fiancé, Hadrian Blackwell. She had only briefly met the boy, but their fathers were friends and she knew his family to be rich and though that didn't matter to her, it did matter to her father.
And then Katherine Pierce showed up in town and fell for both her brothers... after that everything went downhill. She and her brothers died by their fathers hands or rather his gun.
She stayed with her brothers for a while however they soon began to change and she came to a startling realization that she was too; quickly, Skyler left town.
Skyler traveled the world for several decades before running into the Mikaelsons, she caught their eye and soon enough they realized she shared a unique bond with Kol; they were soulmates. It wasn't long after that that Skyler and Kol were wed and after that... everything was perfect. Until her brothers returned to Mystic Falls and her brother in law, Klaus, caught wind of there being a new Doppelgänger.
Concocting a plan to break the curse, it was soon decided that Skyler would go to Mystic Falls and get on her brothers side so that when the time came they could break the curse on Klaus once and for all. However, when Skyler came to town, she realized it would be harder than she thought to willingly betray her brothers whilst hiding who she is from them.