Chapter 11

Sierra's POV

Yesterday was nice, I worked with Alexander and I must say, it was not that bad. Plus today at work he was nice as well but not as friendly as he was when we were alone. Now it's 6 in the afternoon and I can't stop thinking about him. His face was stuck in my head. 

His thick black hair and his killer smile that he rarely shows. I hope that he continues to be like this around me but damn that makes me feel these types of way that I shouldn't be feeling. Maybe I should give it a try to let him in and to remove the walls that I am hopelessly trying to build around my head. 

I still had his shirt he gave me from yesterday lying on my bed. I can't believe I slept in his shirt. No wonder that I am smelling like him. He smells so good. Crap! Again I sound like a maniac. I can't wait to see him today. 

Let's take a moment and think about this carefully okay. Let's note down the pros and cons of falling in love with him. "You fucking idiot, you already have feelings for him," my inner self screamed. No it's just a crush. No one can fall in love so quickly. 

Okay pros: I need to think well about that because I am not getting any.

Cons: He might just use me for sex and throw me afterwards. That's what he does right. Every week with another girl. I will be heart broken and maybe that will make me be disgusted by falling in love again. He is of high society anyways why would he want to date me. If he wanted to do so maybe he would have asked me out before. 

Not that many guys did when I was in high school. I was more like the wallflower kind of girl. Let's not forget about the over-possessive males of my family. They are always making guys run far away from me. "Why are you changing the topic Sierra, you clearly see that the beast is only going to break your heart. You want commitment and he definitely doesn't do that. You want love and he clearly said he doesn't believe in love in many of his interviews," my inner self screamed at me again. I am right. 

I should stop these feelings before it gets too late and something bad happens. Professional life should stay professional. No mixing up okay. I am still young and I don't need a man to make me feel beautiful. I looked at myself in the mirror and said: "You don't need a man." 

"Yes you do," said the voice coming from my door. Shit he scared me. "I heard you talking and I thought you brought someone here so I came to check and saw that you are talking to yourself, I mean, screaming at yourself. Plus bitch you need a man and that man is me, your best friend," said Noah with a big smile coming towards me with his opened arms. 

I hugged him tightly. I love my best friend. Obviously he is the best. "Would you tell me what you were having a fight about with yourself, love," he said looking at me amusingly. I groaned and told him what I was feeling.

"Okay so you are telling me that you are falling for him and you want to stop the feelings right," he said looking at me. "You know I don't want to get my heart broken, I don't think I will be able to handle the pain," I told him with a little smile trying to hide the hurt in my eyes. 

"We are going to get through this and remember I will always have your back, love," he said trying to comfort me.

After the little motivational speech of Noah, he went to get ready for work leaving me in my room. 

"Oh by the way, I have a date tomorrow," Noah said as he tied his shoes. 

"Oulala, I knew Drew was into you," I said as I smirked at him. 

"Yea I have a good feeling about him," he said with a smile. 

"My best friend has a date, oh yea oh yea," I said as I chuckled.