June 3 (Part 2)

Smut warning.

The party was in full swing, there were more people than originally planned and Lauren wasn't even sure any of them knew who Normani was, who any of the girls were, but it was Summer in Miami and a party was a party and when word gets out it becomes a bigger party. Lauren was trying to keep the house clean, people were everywhere and so were beer cans and bottles and Lauren was walking around with a garbage bag attached to her hand.

"Babe," Camila whispered coming up behind Lauren. "Stop cleaning and come party, you're not even putting a dent in the mess."

"My parents are gonna kill me, Camz," Lauren said flatly and the smaller girl just rolled her eyes and grabbed for the garbage bag, setting it down by the couch.

"They won't be home for a couple days and I'll help you clean in the morning," she said with a smile. "Let's go do some shots with the birthday girl, please?"

Camila's bottom lip was jutted out in a pout and how the hell could Lauren say no to those big brown eyes and long eyelashes that were batting in her direction. "Fine," Lauren sighed as she leaned in to kiss away the pout on Camila's face.

Camila grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her into the kitchen where Ally was sitting on the counter, Hannah leaning between her legs with her back against the girl, the two of them talking animatedly to Dinah and Normani, who were tangled together close by. "Well look who it is, my best friend who abandoned me at my birthday party to go clean," Normani teased with a smile and Lauren just shook her head and laughed.

"Well I'm here now, let's do some shots, I believe I was promised earlier that I would get to experience drunk Camila tonight and I expect that promise to be followed through with," Lauren said reaching past Ally and Hannah for a bottle of tequila. 

"So you just lick the salt, take the shot, and eat the lime?" Camila asked nervously, staring down at what had been set in front of her.

"That's it, that's all," Hannah laughed. "It's not a big deal Camila, we aren't trying tequil-ya," Hannah said laughing at her own pun while Ally shook her head and leaned over to kiss the girl's cheek, ignoring the chorus of aww's coming from her friends.

"Uh, okay, do we like count to three or," Camila said looking at Lauren nervously.

Dinah laughed and nodded, "1, 2.."

"3.." Normani finished, the six girls taking their shots.

Camila downed the shot and grimaced, "Oh God, that's so gross, oh my, nope I don't like that."

"Come on Mila, it ain't that bad," Dinah told her as she began to refill the shot glasses.

Three hours later, three hours of shots, drinks, and dancing Lauren stumbled around the backyard, stopping in front of Ally and Normani who were setting up the table they had in the back yard. "Hey wanna be on our flip cup team?" Normani asked and Lauren pursed her lips in thought before shaking her head.

"Maybe later, has anyone seen Camz?"

The two of them shook their heads and apologized and Lauren let out a sigh, digging her phone out of her pocket.

---

Lauren: Camz whereare yuo?

Camila: Bedroooomm

Lauren: Staythere I iscoming

---

Stumbling through the house, Lauren pushed through the crowd of people and made her way up stairs and when she pushed open her bedroom door, she laughed. Camila was laying on the floor like a starfish, staring up at the ceiling with a drunken smile on her face.