Tantrum-NO BUBBY! NO GO SCHOOL!!

Bekah is 1 year 11 months and 3 weeks.
Eli is 6 years 9 months and 1 week
Bonnie's pov
I was packing Eli's lunch as Bekah was unpacking his book bag. "Bekah put it all back!" I yell and she scowled "No!" She screamed and the Mikaelson's entered the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Niklaus asked and Bekah scowled at him as well. "No Bubby! No go sool!" She yelled at him. "Bekah he will be back soon" I say but she screamed and sobbed. Her face turned red as she did so and Eli hugged her. All the sudden they disappeared "Bubby no go sool!" We hear Bekah scream and jump. "Bekah Mikaelson remove this cloaking spell now!" I yell at her. She didn't listen and instead stayed invisible.
***
It has been two hours and we still can't find the kids. I sit down and turn on the Tv giving up hope knowing they will come home when they are ready. The Mikaelson's soon join me. My show was interrupted by breaking new 'there has been a lockdown at Mystic Elementary secondary school. Two teachers were shot dead and 91 students are in critical condition while 49 students are with the backup EMS getting treated. The kindergarten- grade 1 class are all in the hospital in critical condition. The man is said to have come back for revenge as his son Marco Black was taken little more than a year ago and Marco's partner Kaleb Fabre has also been arrested by Sheriff Forbes. The elementary school has been shut down for the next 5 months.' My ex has been arrested by Carolines mom she can take a vampire so he won't get out.

Caroline was soon in front of me holding Bekah and Eli. "What are you doing with them?" Klaus hissed "they said that Bonnie was their mom and you were their father. I was returning them to you. Bekah said she had a bad dream that Eli would get taken at school and get hurt by his biological father." She told us "why didn't you tell me Bekah" I asked her and she had tears "I id mama! I ay sool bad! No bubby! No go sool! Eww ell" (I did mama! I sat school bad! No bubby! No go school! You yell) she screamed and cried. I picked them up "your mommy's special girl and you are mommy's special boy. I'm happy you protect each other and I'm sorry I didn't listen to you today Bekah. Eli I'm so sorry for putting you in danger" I say with tears streaming down my face "it's okay love. No one knew not even I did if Bekah hadn't hidden Eli anyone of us could have done the same." Niklaus said and hugged me. "I love you so much. All of you and that includes Kol" I say to Klaus and they all laughed and Bekah giggled clapping her hands. "What's wrong with me?!" Kol yelled and we shook our heads.

"Bonnie can I maybe have another chance to be your friend" she asked and I nodded "can we have one as well?" I looked over and seen the Salvatore boys. I nodded and smiled. We all had a group hug and started to play games like scrabble and truth or dare.

--------
I'm sorry the chapter sucked I promise the next one will be better.