Chapter 23 <3

All Rights Reserved.

This has been EDITED. :) 

_______________________________

Recap:

“Zoe, I have already asked for your attention on the board and you still ignore me, next time I have to ask, it’s detention for you!!” He screamed, well he probably didn’t but he did in my head… because my brain started vibrating, well what bit of it I have left…

I probably drank my brain cells to death last night…

“Sir, not meaning to sound rude or anything but could you keep it down!” I whispered to him.

He frowned and looked at me like I was retarded! “No” He snapped and stomped back up to the board, fucking creep!

At least I can say bye bye to this hangover when I whip out the alcohol again… which it tonight! I sound like an alcoholic, but I’m not I assure you… well I don’t think so!

________________________________

Chapter 23: 

Imagine two hundred or three hundred horny teenagers in the same room, together. Well that’s exactly my situation not that I’m even sober enough to think about it… I’m here about thirty minutes and I’m as drunk as a hobo’s oh his normal day in life… that hangover I once had it gone down the drain!

Tomorrow it will be a normal hangover multiplied by x4, the excitement…

Right now I’m at this Jake guys house, even though I don’t know the guy he throws a pretty good party… raising my vodka to you Jake! I have some sort of creature behind me, dry humping me. If I was him I would stumble away as fast as I could, considering he is out of his head drunk.

Where is my boyfriend you ask? Well I might just find him passed out on in what looks like a little girls room, I’d say Jakes sister, always knew Tate was a kiddie fiddler…

I stumbled my way upstairs to give him a ‘good night’ but instead I found him passed out on a little kid’s bed, how original!

So then I found myself downstairs in the sitting room, dancing my ass off, of course. Some kind of animal rubbing his manly parts against me, well that was until, my knee slipped and ‘accidently’ knocked full force into his manly jewels that showed him he ran like a little girl, screaming.

As for now I am currently busting some moves with little ole’ me… I have had the strangest few months ever.

So much for my dad seeing me ‘soon’, he is in jail how would he see me soon… I swear some people bring pranks way too far…

I decided I was getting too sober for my liking and stumbled my way into the kitchen.

It was time to whip out the whiskey; I grabbed the Jack Daniels, poured myself a cup and drank it like it was water, now my drunken goggles were on and everybody looked better than they actually were…

Now don’t get me wrong, I can still look but can’t touch, think of it as window shopping because that’s exactly what I’m thinking of it as…

It’s like when you have a favourite pair of shoes and then you see the most amazing shoes ever but you stay loyal to the first pair; there is my situation for you in detail, like it was in the dictionary!

“Zoe? Where have you been? I have been looking for you everywhere…” Alissa asked, well attempted to ask which lead to her trying to shout over the loud music.