21

I felt the bed catch me and I opened my eyes. I thought he'd just thrown me down from his shoulder to the ground.

I looked up at him and he was at his dresser. He wasn't even paying attention to my existence.

"What are you doing?" I finally asked.

"Well," he turned around with his ties in his hand. He was straightening them out across his arm. "You're grounded."

"Grounded?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm." He hummed as he finished straightening the ties. "Which colors do you like best?"

"What?" I asked. How do you go from not explaining how I'm grounded to my favorite ties?

"The ties," he held his arm up a little. "Which ones do you like?"

"I..." he gave me a look and I knew to just go with it or I'd regret it. "I like both blue ones, the black one, the grey, and the black and grey stripes. Oh! And I like this grey and white one."

He smiled and took out my selected ties and tossed the rest on his night table. He put the black one around my neck and tied it.

"You picked one too many," he smiled a little. I looked at the others.

"For what?" I asked.

"Well, you didn't think grounding you would be enough did you?"

"What do you mean?" I glared at him.

"I mean now it's time for your punishment, my little trouble maker." My jaw dropped when I realized what he meant. "Besides, I never got you back for tying me up the other night."

"I- you agreed to that." I defended as I got up from the bed and started moving away from him. He grabbed the tie I was wearing and used it like a leash to bring me back to him. He pulled me up next to him.

"Now you don't want your punishment to be any worse," he tied my wrist to one side of a tie as he spoke. "Do you?"

"What's my other option?" My voice cracked. He smirked and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry." He smiled as he tied my wrist to the bed post. He took his time with each knot as he continued tying me up. He put the last tie over my eyes as a blindfold.

"Blake." I said quietly. I felt his weight on the bed and then I felt him move to be over me. He lifted up my blindfold just a little.

"Yes?"

"What- I can't- we..." I didn't know how to say it.

"Jade?" I looked at him. "Do you think your punishment is sex?"

I bit my lip and looked away from him. He laughed and continued to chuckle for a moment as he rested his head on my shoulder. It took a moment for him to compose himself.

"For one, you'd love it. It wouldn't be a punishment." He winked at me. My jaw dropped and he smirked. "For two, I told you, as much as I would absolutely love to have you, I won't do that to you."

"Then what is it?" He lowered my blindfold again and I felt his lips on my forehead.

"Childish."

"What?"

"Well, I can't even kiss you so anything else is out of the question. So," I heard him moving around across the room. "I'm gonna watch movies. While you sit there and listen. It's not my original plan, but after getting you all tied up I decided my first idea was a bad one. So Disney movies it is!"

"Disney?"

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"Yes! You're a monster. How do I change your mind or get out of trouble?" I heard him laugh. "This isn't funny it's terrible."

I felt his weight on the bed and he untied one of my wrists, I thought he'd changed his mind at first until he tied it to the other wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well," he said, I could hear the smile in his voice. "I don't like to watch alone. So we are laying together and watching. I'll even share the popcorn, I can't be that evil."

"Are you sick?"

"What?"

"Is someone dying? Am I going to die?"

"What are you-"

"Are you even Blake?" I felt his hand cover my mouth so he could speak.

"What are you going on about? Everything is fine and no one is going to die." As soon as he finished he lifted his hand.

"I thought I was grounded?"

"What? You are."

"Why are you so nice and being so childish and different?" It was quiet for a moment and he lifted the blindfold.

"Is it a bad thing?" He asked looking at my eyes.

"No, I don't think so, but why?"

"I don't know. I'm just happy. I Just want to do what's expected of any husband and tease you." He smiled as he repeated what he'd said on my first morning with him.

"Not my husband." I corrected.

"As long as you're here, I'm your husband and you're lucky I don't make you do what I'd rather your punishment be." He spoke firmly and gave me a look that said not to argue.

"Okay," was all I could respond with.

"But..." he smirked as he spoke. "Being your husband also means I have a soft spot for you. So you could convince me not to go through with my childish punishment."